Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mufossa

ToTaL WaR and spectators

Hi , if you arent involved in total war BUT you like to watch i urge you to stand clear ,it is very annoying to have multiple people gather around to watch , especially when it is laggy. So Watch and enjoy But please do it from a reasonable distance .

Thank you

-MufossA

Total war, Penni. You can attack your enemies and can be attacked by enemies anywhere. If total war was declared and you took a combatant stance anyway.

@Mufo, its been LONG since I saw you or anyone else fight. But I've often seen you guys fight around storages, which are always crowded. Maybe you could make a deal with your opponents not to fight around the crowded areas but move a slight bit away from them as you want to fight.

Agreed that this might not be easy, but I guess its the same thing for your enemies as far as lag goes. So they get just as much profit from moving as you do.

Its also normal that people want to view the fights as its a nice entertainment, so I'm afraid its not that easy to tell them to move as they are standing near.

-Blee

lol yeah, if an enemy guild is in total war against an allied guild, wouldnt u try and get in the way to help out your allie???

(and can u remote heal those in total war combat?? mayb have some of your own guys stand near u and remote heal u while u fight, then it keeps people away that u dont want at least and replaces them with your own allies)

Edited by redsoxlovr10

Bah,

Die! combatants have never changed to pacifists. Pkg players have.

Die! has never made peace. Pkg has done so several times.

Yesterday we had the frags rolling in...what does Pkg do? Quickly undeclare war.

Doesnt sound so PK godz to me :P

Bah,

Die! combatants have never changed to pacifists. Pkg players have.

Die! has never made peace. Pkg has done so several times.

Yesterday we had the frags rolling in...what does Pkg do? Quickly undeclare war.

Doesnt sound so PK godz to me :icon4:

Well Now we have a guild map and bot to hide behind like you have been doing (nienora,lorck,ambro) and 1v1 you are all weak to me... thats no suprise i guess... but i cannot take 2 and 3 at a time with special weapons,armour,brod.bod et ect....i wont be Pking anymore against multiple enemies if you want to test youre strenght 1v1 in NC ill be their ...... AND HMM NIENORA I THINK EVERYONE SAW ME KILL YOU IN VOTD STORAGE...ALL YOU DO IS RUN FROM ME IN TOTAL WAR AND KILL THE WEAK PEOPLE..COWARD YOU ARE ....BUT I CHALLANGE ANYONE TO A 1V1 IN NC ANYTIME ............HAVE FUNN DIE! NOOBS PKING ALONE...pss..ambro you said youre catching up to me in strenght lmao meet me in nc we shall see ..come to daddy 1v1 so i can spank you and put you back in youre place.. whiich is over 300 million attack and defense exp away from me......

Edited by mufossa

blee i know youre dying to and probably even have a very inteligebt comback to my post . but i emplore you let die post in their own defense ..thanks

-mufo

Lol @ this PM, looks like someone's been missing my intelligent replies.

I'd love to post, I was thinking of what I could possibly say, but don't worry.

Whatever I would've come up with, I wouldn't have posted it anyway.

I've decided that this is not for me to get into and if I ever have to fight PkG again...

...then I must do it with the sword and not with a big mouth.

-Blee

EDIT: Can I have a cookie now?

Edited by BleedingSoul

blee i know youre dying to and probably even have a very inteligebt comback to my post . but i emplore you let die post in their own defense ..thanks

-mufo

Lol @ this PM, looks like someone's been missing my intelligent replies.

I'd love to post, I was thinking of what I could possibly say, but don't worry.

Whatever I would've come up with, I wouldn't have posted it anyway.

I've decided that this is not for me to get into and if I ever have to fight PkG again...

...then I must do it with the sword and not with a big mouth.

-Blee

:icon4: ty

AND HMM NIENORA I THINK EVERYONE SAW ME KILL YOU IN VOTD STORAGE...ALL YOU DO IS RUN FROM ME IN TOTAL WAR AND KILL THE WEAK PEOPLE..COWARD YOU AREwhiich is over 300 million attack and defense exp away from me......

Yeh, was that the time you triggered TotalWar from OFF, to ON again? So, basically, Nien was at storage not expecting it.

AREwhiich is over 300 million attack and defense exp away from me......

First, I don't mind char buyers, cause most, including yourself, train. But, don't talk about exp that half of which was bought. ;/

AND HMM NIENORA I THINK EVERYONE SAW ME KILL YOU IN VOTD STORAGE...ALL YOU DO IS RUN FROM ME IN TOTAL WAR AND KILL THE WEAK PEOPLE..COWARD YOU ARE ....BUT I CHALLANGE ANYONE TO A 1V1 IN NC ANYTIME ............HAVE FUNN DIE! NOOBS PKING ALONE...pss..ambro you said youre catching up to me in strenght lmao meet me in nc we shall see ..come to daddy 1v1 so i can spank you and put you back in youre place.. whiich is over 300 million attack and defense exp away from me......

Gratz, you killed me once :)

whiich is over 300 million attack and defense exp away from me......

i don't think so :icon4:

Can I have a cookie now?

*Hands Blee a cookie and tries to stay out of Mufossa's way*

Now you should let me know what your ingame name is so I can stalk you everywhere for more cookies.

-Blee

AND HMM NIENORA I THINK EVERYONE SAW ME KILL YOU IN VOTD STORAGE...ALL YOU DO IS RUN FROM ME IN TOTAL WAR AND KILL THE WEAK PEOPLE..COWARD YOU ARE ....BUT I CHALLANGE ANYONE TO A 1V1 IN NC ANYTIME ............HAVE FUNN DIE! NOOBS PKING ALONE...pss..ambro you said youre catching up to me in strenght lmao meet me in nc we shall see ..come to daddy 1v1 so i can spank you and put you back in youre place.. whiich is over 300 million attack and defense exp away from me......

Gratz, you killed me once :P

i don't think so :P

i do think so ....go to el-cel and check exp..and wexy hmmm you dont even fight so shut youre mouth..coward.....Nienora and ambrosious if so Powerfull you are Meet me in NC any time ..

Exp as per el-cel.....Level 120..... 116,005,865...level 125...148,056,144...------level 140 ...307,798,079

so youre so smart you do the math

Is it yet another flame war? It's kind of boring. I mean, I love flame wars, but this is still the same topic. Let's bitch at something else...

dont mean to be a ass of anysort mufo.. but 300-100 = 200mill :/

their are 2 seprate leveles attack and defense .307,798,079 minus 116,005,865

and then 307,798,079 minus 148,056,144

and then add them together ..you werent being an ass you just misunderstood

i think you will find it adds to over 300 million LIKE I SAID

Edited by mufossa

Must be cool having Kramxel to join our Guild so you can kill him over and over again, to get frags. Nubs.

#Edit - Rule Breaking, iirc.

Edited by Shoq

Must be cool having Kramxel to join our Guild so you can kill him over and over again, to get frags. Nubs.

we never told kram to join ur guild. oh and wasent it quim who joined die! ahwile back and tried to break apart the ^v^ and die! alliance. and i almost forgot about this http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30028

Edited by trotter

Gratz, you killed me once :P

i don't think so ;)

i do think so ....go to el-cel and check exp..and wexy hmmm you dont even fight so shut youre mouth..coward.....Nienora and ambrosious if so Powerfull you are Meet me in NC any time ..

Why would I fight, you guys are getting pwned even without me fighting ;).

I know for at least 3 guilds that have ex-pkg low level players and have/had total war with PkG, rule breaking?