Eternal Lands Official Forums
Tonmoor

1.3.3 Map bugs

Bug in the map of WS :

In White Stone city

At the entrance of houses, the character disapear. Is seems to be downstair...

Here are the coords I have noticed (there is probably more) :

143, 631

On the same street, but not in front of entrances of houses (on corner, step and other)

Well, there is, imo, other bugs like this but my charachter is hungry now :)

Thanks to all programmers for this game I'm playing for month !

Gritch

Portland at 131,93

The door of the Portland bank doesnt show up the door cursor, you must use the pointing finger cursor to "use" the door to enter the bank.

Piper

Bug in the map of WS :

In White Stone city

At the entrance of houses, the character disapear. Is seems to be downstair...

Seems like your files weren't copied over correctly. Try running the installer .exe file again, make sure it goes on top of your current EL directory...just reinstall it.

Ran out of gypsum and went to my usual spot down in the second level of VOTD gold mine and it seems all the gypsum deposits now think they're coal. :)

It still looks like gypsum, but when you "look" at it, it says coal and when you mine it, you receive coal.

Coords for Roja:

Hidden Mines of Mynadar - 308,277 and 108,279

Thats becuase it IS coal :devlish:

It's still a bug. One way or the other. :icon13:

It was showing in the cave standing in front of it as gypsum. It had been gypsum before the update (that's where I got my gypsum - either in VOTD or WS).

It took me going to PV underground and finding that map completely black and having to reinstall the update before anything changed.

You are in Glacmor - Dara's Tavern & Grocery Store [209,37]

"Get Closer", keeps you turning around but don't get outof the cave. I think the mapmaker had too much mead in the tavern and misplaced the door or sumfin :o

[FIXED]

The entrance in Glacmor [354,49] (green dot on the map) leads to the Tavern (Glacmor - Dara's Tavern and Grocery Store [132,39]) instead of the Grocery Store ([166,38]).

[FIXED]

Bethel cavern [157,108]

Dont know whether this is a bug or one way passage, but standing from Bethel cavern 157,108 I get the following message:

You climb down the narrow hole and end up in another cavern.

There's no nearby open location!

You can enter this cavern from other side (hidden passage in Bethel), but not return...

Parlon Vertas Escape tunnel [190,117]

Walk through rock/wall problem.

Edited by bep

Portland cave, near [176,43] (titanium cave)

Some "future" ore in cavern wall.

When look with eye icon, some of ore write "You see a house." Some write "You are too far away! Get closer!", even if look very close.

72fe95a9.png

Walk through rock/wall:

Iscalrith Inside [594,666] - Iscalrith Inside [586,666]

[FIXED]

Thelinor, the walkway on top of the wall approximately at [189, 264+/-] is walkable but has no way down (or I am too noob to find it; e.g. the towers have no doors up there).

I caught a telenexus to it, nice view and all, and thanks to Maxine I was able to get down too.

[FIXED]

In White Stone City, there is a rectangular area walkable that is instead part of a building;

corners of the rectangle:

you are in WSC [156,726]

you are in WSC [157,726]

you are in WSC [157,746]

you are in WSC [156,746]

[FIXED]

Isla of the Forgotten inside 36,210 is where I got down using a window from the outside, but can't get out :icon13:

The ladder is not working.

sue

This bug is still there in the normal game, but in the test server it was fixed (it was working 2 weeks ago).

Irsis [169, 136]

Wall structure floating (turn camera and you will see it)

[FIXED]

In Idaloran the Tavern disappears at certain viewing angles in certain positions

these include:

Idaloran 477,295

Idaloran 478,303

Idaloran 479,307

Is this just my install?

I noted a problem with parts of a road disappearing depending on the angle. I have since come to suspect it has to do with the client clipping some objects too aggressively instead of being strictly a map bug.

I noted a problem with parts of a road disappearing depending on the angle. I have since come to suspect it has to do with the client clipping some objects too aggressively instead of being strictly a map bug.
yes, that rendering issue has been discussed in another thread

Isle of the Forgotten:

The following coordinates are all walkable, though it appears that there is nothing below the character model:

[140.54], [140,59], [140,60], [140,61], [141.54], [141.55], [141.56], [141.57], [141,58], [141,59], [142,54], [142,55], [142,56], [142,57], [143,54], [143,55], [144,53], [144,54], [144,55]

The area between the following coordinates (along the rock face) is not walkable, but appears that it should be on the screen:

[127,19]-[135,25]

The area behind the tavern along [96,72]-[96,67] to the area along [101,75][102,74][103,73][103,72] is unwalkable but again looks as if it should be.

Edited by jamincollins

White Stone - Grahm's Village [100,244] and [100,245]

Walkable tiles inside the mountain; it's possible to get stuck in there after hitting a tele nexus.

[FIXED]