Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JohnTheWarder

The Update

Great update! Thanks to everyone who worked on this one. Even though I have been stuck in fast read the majority of the time I get to hear about all the wonderful things I'm missing through guildies and friends. Although I did get the chance to sneak out of the library and harv some tin last night.

Very sneaky on moving around alot of ores. We had to search some and still are looking for convenient new locations. And making that one map completely non-harvest was....not nice :P

Thanks again for all the work on this great update. I'll enjoy it even more when I take the time to venture out of the library again :)

A special thanks to those who worked on the Irsis map. There are many beautiful maps in EL, but that one is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for your work and artistic flair. Hoping it becomes more useful with NPCs there eventually, but even if it never does, it will still be on my list of favorite EL getaway spots, lol. Great work!

Llyn :)

Very sneaky on moving around alot of ores. We had to search some and still are looking for convenient new locations. And making that one map completely non-harvest was....not nice :)

:w00t::)

o no....what map is completely non-harvestable.....this stinks, i hope my guild can fil me in on the new best spots for things now....*sigh* never again do i want to be gone for so long.

Lol.. aww.. I just found out we can't harvest the copper in .. Go look yourself.. lol..

Or maybe me and Shadowwalker were missing something I don't know. We had the matter conglomerates.

Entropy, are you holding some information behind for us? :P

-Blee

Could it be because what you tried to harvest was not copper? ^.^

Great update congratz to all the team on a job well done.

YAY finally found the TIN :P (now only need to read the books :) )

A new place to mine silver, huh? Labrat, if it's not a secret location, would you be kind enough to share the map with me/the rest of us? Thanks!

Can't wait for a future update that includes pot and alch gods :D

The new update is great, and the game seem to be running a little faster (maybe it's just me).

Now I have to revisit all the mines and check which ones were changed, but it's OK.

I wanted to ask something about this update, maybe someone would be able to answer - can the new books be dropped by monsters or do you have to buy them from the NPCs only? Since those books aren't listed in the encyclopedia yet, we don't know anything about them...

Oh, there is a little something I've noticed about the new bronze armor. Entropy wrote in another thread:

Please note that in order to ballance this armor, so that it won't overpower the other armors, we made it so that when it breaks, it breaks for good, no degraded items. The breaking rate is equivalent to that of steel/titanium armor.

Now, based on that I get the feeling the bronze set would be better than the iron set, would be cheaper than the steel set, won't contain enriched essences (because it breaks right away), but would require a lot of work to make. If I'm right, it would be one of the best sets in the game. I guess we'll find out soon.

Great update!

Big thanks do all mapmakers, new maps are wonderful. Special thanks to the person who created Thelinor map, is the best PK map ever! Perfect design!

And the new palon vertas undergrouds - much much better than before.

I hope that the new air way of traveling will spread on more maps :brooding:

Guest BizieR

The restore and heal magic effects look awesome, hope to see more effects added.

Great job.

And the new palon vertas undergrouds - much much better than before.

I didn't like the old ones either, but it was like one of the first ones I made :) More experience with maps = better maps :P

Now, based on that I get the feeling the bronze set would be better than the iron set, would be cheaper than the steel set, won't contain enriched essences (because it breaks right away), but would require a lot of work to make.

You are wrong.

Now, based on that I get the feeling the bronze set would be better than the iron set, would be cheaper than the steel set, won't contain enriched essences (because it breaks right away), but would require a lot of work to make.

You are wrong.

May I ask where I'm wrong - the better than iron set part, the cheaper than steel part, the no efes part, or the hard work part, or all of the above :) ? I know, I know, we'll find out soon.

You are wrong.

May I ask where I'm wrong - the better than iron set part, the cheaper than steel part, the no efes part, or the hard work part, or all of the above :ph34r: ? I know, I know, we'll find out soon.

as far as ive seen from test server testing ect.. its better than titanium, more expensive than titanium, and i think it contains enriched essies...but im not really sure about the essies

~1st

Edited by 1st Warrior

as far as ive seen from test server testing ect.. its better than titanium, more expensive than titanium, and i think it contains enriched essies...but im not really sure about the essies

~1st

Yes, slightly better than titanum/steel, slightly more expensive and will still require EFEs.