Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KiLLa2010

bitches~

Come to think of it, Ent was offended by this Entropy2 guy - ok this dude was banned for other things as well, but according to EL's naming policy at least naming his char like that was quite a valid choice...  

From the in-game rules:

10. No obscene names, no attempts to impersonate some staff member, no offensive names.

lol, yes Cicero I remembered that one right after posting, looked it up, but I thought I'd leave it for the staff to correct :P

Btw: what will you do if a normal player gets copied? I suppose nothing, as you don't mention anything about it in the rules, which would be actually quite unfair, don't you think? (like let them their freedom, as long as they do not harass me)

A bit offtopic but :P I dont care if someone has a number in his nick, but I myself wouldnt ever call myself SoulDevourer2 or sth like that. Tbh My fav nick is Soulless but someone already has it in EL :evil: and this is my alternative one :) (...just talkative today you know.. ^^)

cya around

yea i dont kno how this got on the banning fourm but....my name is orignal yea names like "yomama5739" are so dumb caz in the times when it was like the game it wouldnt be like: "eye yomama5739, hows ye lad". u kno