Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hemp Knight

Magic Cape

Can ya supe up the magic cape a bit 3 eth for 1 food is so slow that its almost not worth useing ..6 eth for one food would be alot better ..thats enough to cast one shield 11 eth if i wait 2 food drops .. and some white stars or somein round the bottom couldnt hurt :P

translatioin: He is saying when wearing the magic cape instead of your ethereal points going up by 3 (or whatever it goes up by) when you food level is higher then 0 make it go up by 6

OOO HALUJAH this will make the magic cape actually worth using then just for royalty (notice that you see maybe 5-20 people in the WHOLE game walking around with one on) ok not even 20

I'm all for it. sounds great to me. But the alch cape needs improvement first. At least the magic cape has some use

Alch lowers chance of you dropping a item dude. Now magic cape sounds like it SUCKS!

lowers chance by a measly 10%. how many people wear the alch cape. none. only for show.

nah some do but how many people wear the magic cape I've seen me, Snuit, Nardo, and maybe 2 others wear a magic cape

lets not forget winfield and hempknight... name one who wears the blue cape while fighting or in pk fields. i swear ive never seen anyone

MEMEMEME I have seen people just can't remember their names

Crus almost ALWAYS wears his alch cape in KF

Then the question becomes, is it for show or for the 10% lower chance?

I think magic cape should give at least 5 magic, and as for alch cape, i think your odds of losing stuff should be based on how outmatched you are. Like, if you are noticably above your opponent's level, your odds are 45%. Approx. same level is 40%...all the way down to like 20% if you are like level one and they are like level 120.

Note: the numbers are just to give you an idea.