Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 1234

He_Stands_Three and Greed_Is_Good banned

Guest 1234

Today me(He_Stands_Three) and my frien greed_is_good were banned for cheating.

It look like we misunderstood the rule and underastimate the mistake we did by making aditional characters.

We want to apologize and if possible to unbann our characters.If this happens we are going to delete our aditional characters and take some punishments if nessesery.Any kind of punishment is acceptable.Ones more we apologize and promise not to repeat our mistake in future if we are unbanned.

P.S. Marry X-mas.I wish you all best!!!

Lots of alts and lots of same IP trading for both of you:

He_Stands_Three, borimechkata, greed_is_good, ChichkoParichko, zentack, Opit1, world_slayer, the_fat_graal, re_fat_graal, fat_graal_1, Rools_in_el, kazanXXL, Capitanusus, crazyheadhunter, the_real_hero, Harvester_offff, crazyheadhunter, Fast_and_Fat, and a bunch made today after the locks before the ban that have no activity on them. I probably missed some too.

As to getting your mains unlocked in exchange for a fine or some punishment, that is up to entropy and you will have to wait for his decision on it. I could probably live with that decision, on condition neither of you are allowed any alts.