Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slasherr

I was banned 4 multiplaying

I was banned 4 illegal multiplaying but it wasnt me. B4 i was banned i only had 1 account and tha was slasherr. then this morning my stepdad put 2 more accounts on my stepgrandmas ip account so i guess the admins thought that i was multi playing

Ok for starters:

1. I'd like to know where you are posting this from, and where you were playing from on cody_l_ramey.

2. The characters who had problems were NOT on the same IP that you are claiming the trouble came from.

3. The characters involved are: slasherr, sliither, skither, skiither, mixmaster1, hallieboo.

slasherr, sliither, and skiither all illegally multiplayed. And not on the IP you are telling me was the problem.

4. I have heard two stories: 1 saying slasherr is yours, and one saying it's your "stepdad's" . Sorry but that kind of inconsistency doesn't bode well for getting a character unlocked.

Srry bout the mix up. Slasherr is mine. i created cody so i could talk to an admin on the game b/c i couldnt post anything on the forum at the time. i am currentally on my step grandmas pc. and sliither and halieboo are my cousins, mixmaster is my step dads, and skiither and skither is my cousins friend. slasherr sliither skither skiithe were all created on my cousind pc and cody and mix was created on my stepgrandmas pc

Srry bout the mix up. Slasherr is mine. i created cody so i could talk to an admin on the game b/c i couldnt post anything on the forum at the time. i am currentally on my step grandmas pc. and sliither and halieboo are my cousins, mixmaster is my step dads, and skiither and skither is my cousins friend. slasherr sliither skither skiithe were all created on my cousind pc and cody and mix was created on my stepgrandmas pc

lol. at least he is creative. :confused:

erm you seem to have a lot of other pc's to play on.. where's your own?

psst.. he couldn't wriggle the ficus into this :D

i am currentally on my step grandmas pc. and sliither and halieboo are my cousins, mixmaster is my step dads, and skiither and skither is my cousins friend. slasherr sliither skither skiithe were all created on my cousind pc and cody and mix was created on my stepgrandmas pc

Well I see:

1. slasherr and sliither created from same IP

2. skiither and hallieboo were created from a different IP

3. skither created on yet another IP

4. Mixmaster1, rrrrkkk, qsde, CodyRamey, cody_l_ramey all created today on your "stepgrandma's pc" (different IP again)

5. Then there is yet another IP that has sliither and slasherr playing on it, and a badgal created.

skiither and sliither might be playing on my cousins frinds pc (the creator of skiither) he also created skither but he dosnt play it and i don't know who badgirl or whatever is

You know...all this for a character with 19 oa.

You could have leveled a new character above it in all this time :pinch:

I already told you ingame that I am looking at your logs and thinking all this out and trying to see if anything in your story might be true and what doesn't match up. I also told you that none of these would get unlocked today, IF at all. So stop spamming me ingame, and spamming the forums.