Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix.Riva

misunderstood

Theres no need to warn "us" since we all know we already been warned by the message when we entered a PK map..

but i guess u didnt, was this topic realy needed to quote urself?

Theres no need to warn "us" since we all know we already been warned by the message when we entered a PK map..

yes we are warned about this by the #message's but it is nice to know who will do this so you can watch for them, and i know plenty of people you dont have to worry about around training arena's. THC (my guild) you dont have to worry about, they will be punished if they attack trainers in arenas.

scarr is right :pinch:

rofl thx for warn >.< (as if missunderstood could harm me in anyway >.<)

this has nothing to do here......

Thanks for the warning, THis info might save my life when i PVP. I will try to get some diss rings and a teleport ring just in case this menace tries to... omg... do outlawish stuff like pk me.

Edited by LuciferX

me and a friend were pvping in egratia point and he came in, summoned a bear and tried to kill us. i know when you pvp you take the risk of this but just wanted to warn you all incase you see him.

Eh. It seems to me that PK period is an outlaw thing, but it is perfectly acceptable in this game to PK....just not the other outlaw things.

Summoning a bear sounds about like taking a gun to a knife fight, but since PK is legal in this game, there is nothing wrong with it.

Nice of you to warn folks of what tactics to watch out for in PK areas though.

Here is another one. Fight someone and cast harm on yourself (free and no xp if you have ingreds and ability...which may be a bug). Other people might think they could take you on since you got hurt. They attack you and you kill them. Funny idea, huh?

Heh. And just incase anyone wonders, no, I do not PK and ALCH does not allow for PK in the guild. Revenge on an individual that PK'd an ALCH member may be an exception, but that is rare.

me and a friend were pvping in egratia point and he came in, summoned a bear and tried to kill us. i know when you pvp you take the risk of this but just wanted to warn you all incase you see him.

Eh. It seems to me that PK period is an outlaw thing,

PKing is not looked upon as outlawish, if its a PK match or meant to be PK in an arena, if someone comesinto an arena and PK's a PvP'er that is what is considered outlawish by a majority of EL'ers

Thanks for the warning, THis info might save my life when i PVP. I will try to get some diss rings and a teleport ring just in case this menace tries to... omg... do outlawish stuff like pk me.

But what I would consider 'outlawish stuff' is some jackass (looks up) using a brod on a supposedly fun no drop day special christmas day event. It was only on for 2 hours but sadsack scrooge had to go and spoil it. :P

Eh. It seems to me that PK period is an outlaw thing,

PKing is not looked upon as outlawish, if its a PK match or meant to be PK in an arena, if someone comesinto an arena and PK's a PvP'er that is what is considered outlawish by a majority of EL'ers

Well, I was talking about the idea that killing people is wrong and that if the cities had guards, they would probably kill you if you killed someone and panicked the townspeople. This game has no townspeople yet and no city guards either. The closest thing to a guard of any type is the Riva bot at WS sto that kills gargoyles when they get close enough to it.

I did actually say that PKing was acceptable in this game. I guess you missed that. Acceptable="not an outlaw action".

Perhaps I should have said "killing people" instead of PKing. That would have had less chance to confuse people.

The idea of creating towns with guards it's good, cause I don't like to be killed just for fun when I am trying to take a book or something else. The gurds could attack them if they attack us for fun...

By entering the PK map you there in accepted the rules of the map to player kil land are subjecto anyone doing anything to you, you got attacked, in a PK map, with PKers, suck it up >_> Go to the Arena next time. Most people usually abide by not attacking people. Just go and make friends there and state your intentions of save PvP with a friend, and usually go when empty if possible..

Heh. And just incase anyone wonders, no, I do not PK and ALCH does not allow for PK in the guild. Revenge on an individual that PK'd an ALCH member may be an exception, but that is rare.

LOL ... This seems like a stupid statement considering that your guild leader (Jason) declared war on Dao..

So if any ALCH members get pked by Dao just ask Jason why... :confused:

So u put my man Misu for not PKin u?Omg ,next time i put here Armed Orc,he put on hand weapon when we pvp

Of course i killed him,but be warned!!!Armed orcs are ebul!!!:D:D

So u put my man Misu for not PKin u?Omg ,next time i put here Armed Orc,he put on hand weapon when we pvp

Of course i killed him,but be warned!!!Armed orcs are ebul!!!:P:D

Errm actually the armed orc enters the fight with weapons showing... It is only the sneaky ones who hide the weapon down their pants... and pull it out when you back is turned..that are the ebul ones... :devlish:

Do not click if you got no interest in other games.

If you follow that link, try it out. It allows PK anywhere, anytime.

People will not care about wether you PK or don't PK, wether you are training or mining, wether you are AFK or not.

Its a decent game but the people are pretty rude and far from what kind of people you meet here on EL.

I woulda never gone to places like TD/KF or w/e for training, since its PK. Ever since I played that game I wouldn't mind training in PK since I got used to unexpected attacks and countering.

Back on topic, EL-wise, there are several ways to get rid of attackers.

1) Just diss+tele

2) If he about same strenght, make sure you carry a weapon, like a serp or something and fight. I mean, you're with 2 and he is alone. Unless there are summons. But maybe you could carry a little stone too.

3) Take harms, easy as 1-2-3, while pvping you are not supposed to hit eachother much. Harm him till he leaves. If your magic is high enough, take his mana while you're at it aswell.

I'm sure there are even more ways. So.. ya..

-Blee

Do not click if you got no interest in other games.

If you follow that link, try it out. It allows PK anywhere, anytime.

People will not care about wether you PK or don't PK, wether you are training or mining, wether you are AFK or not.

Its a decent game but the people are pretty rude and far from what kind of people you meet here on EL.

I woulda never gone to places like TD/KF or w/e for training, since its PK. Ever since I played that game I wouldn't mind training in PK since I got used to unexpected attacks and countering.

Back on topic, EL-wise, there are several ways to get rid of attackers.

1) Just diss+tele

2) If he about same strenght, make sure you carry a weapon, like a serp or something and fight. I mean, you're with 2 and he is alone. Unless there are summons. But maybe you could carry a little stone too.

3) Take harms, easy as 1-2-3, while pvping you are not supposed to hit eachother much. Harm him till he leaves. If your magic is high enough, take his mana while you're at it aswell.

I'm sure there are even more ways. So.. ya..

-Blee

I've created teh Monster! Shame on me!!

Nah, the monster was here even before you knew me. :P

You'll notice that later. :P

-Blee

Nah, the monster was here even before you knew me. :P

You'll notice that later. :P

-Blee

Should I start to be scared? Dun't PK me in CO, plx plx!