Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

Dead or Alive? Really Wierd

Are more people dead or alive? I started thinking about it and It really makes you wonder. How far back have humans gone? When was the first "Scientifically Acceptable" human formed? What do you consider to be a human? Does it have to have the brain, or just the body? The body and no brain? Well anyways, every 5 seconds 4 healthy children are born, and there are alot more people than there were before Baby boomers. (or as I call it Da Big Bang :wink: ). Well, feel free to comment if you know what the fuck i'm talking about.

BTW:This is what opium does to you. It makes you go crazy and think crazy thoughts.

In society we are considered "normal" because of our general body systems, body feauters, etc. but the only way we are human is by our genetic code. And if the evolution theory is correct then the defenition of "human" will change over time.

Hope I knew what the fuck you were talking about. lol

That's part of it, The other was about how many people have died vs the number alive. Which is greater? And How can you count the dead if you don't know when monkeys became humans. (On the basis of evolution). NEVER DO OPIUM. Okay do opium, it's fuuuuuuuuuun.

ummm ya nope I'm lost of what ur saying

<mind goes empty>

This is what sugar does to you don't do Sugar (do sugar it's FUUUN)

How do you define human? Simple, you cant. its like "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" and "How do you define perect?" Questions that can only ever be answered with an opinion and not fact

This is what sugar does to you don't do Sugar (do sugar it's FUUUN)

Oh, I've got a nice story about that. Like, once, at band camp -

no. Wrong movie. *slaps*

Now, for real.

Once, at camp, me and my friend drank about 140 liters of coca cola in a week. (Well, five days) 70 liters each. We were hyper... Bunny hopping all the time :)

(On topic)

I think there are more dead people. I mean, you've got like 6 * 10^9 people alive atm, I'm really sure that there have been alot more people before on this earth, seeing as 2000 years ago there was civilisation, poeple then were about the same as people now.

And I don't think that in twothousand years there were less than 6*10^9 men born...

(Reason for using maths is because I never know what's next in English... Billion, gazilion, trillion? Dutch's got a different system....)

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! Yup, there it goes, brain just stopped. Anyway on to the serious stuff.

Hmmm seems as though my theory would be discounted because I believe in god :P