Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thelethalmoo

max12

well max 12 said he was selling his char for 100k i new that giving tit cussies and col for it was a very big risk of loosing them, but i checked forums and i saw he was only on once in outlaws. i duno y i think i new i would loose them to him but for some reason i traded... so im just saying wach out for max12

EDIT: he says that he only did it cuz iv done lots of bad things to him and stuff *wtf?? i hardly even no him*

Edited by thelethalmoo

hardly know me, uh yeh think what u want
That's hardly a refutation of the charge against you, and to be honest, whether he knew you well or not is irrelevent here.

Er, actually, it makes things worse for you, as you seem to imply that you know each other well. :)

I can't help noticing there's a lot of char scamming going on recently. When will people learn? :angry:

Max, when i was talking about being scammed on GM you said "that never works for me!"

How long will it take for people to learn that if a guild says they welcome scammers and bag jumpers they will scam you?

I have said this before but I will say it again DONT TRUST PKG.

if they say they are selling their char dont believe them they are trying to scam you.

Edited by SirEomer

ok lol so what do u think would happen. if hes sellign teh char why would he accept the tit cuisses and col on teh char hes goign to sell you :icon13: . its illegal for him to transfer them to another char and he sure as hell isent goign to giv them to a friend. pkg looks out for themselves and themselves alone.

Easy answer dont buy chars of other people. not nice being scammed but as long as there are fools out there offering themselves up to be scammed there will be scammers ( scammer = probs pre-pubecent kid who thinks it makes he a gangsta ).

End of the day if you get scammed then more than likely your own fault for putting yourself in the posistion to be scammed ,its hard luck but hey there you go

LoL thelethalmoo, I know you feel bad because you lost stuff... but... are you mad to trust max12? :( :( :(

Also whats the point in buying newb char like max's ?

Edited by vytukas

lets not flame and call people noobs please. and BTW he doesnt have newbie stats, id call him middle range. at least middle range A/D i dont know other skills of his at all.

Edited by Happy_G

i think trusting max12 was very stupid :-P

Indeed, He's a really strange guy (kid maybe)

Have 1 guess at the 12 in his nickname. Yea, you know what I'm saying.

-Blee