Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Smith

Dwarf Character Portrait

Here is a picture I drew that I have been working on, mainly I just worked on it for like 10 minites each day and now its done... I drew it with pencils and a black marker for its cartoonish look. Please post comments about it. ;):P

dwarfpv3.jpg

Dwarf Picture for people that cannot see it above ^^^

I would like this picture on the wepsites fan art section so other can view it. Your choice EL people.

Edited by Mr.Smith

Nice one, very cool. :>

Nice! One thing tho... When warriors were trained for battle there is one very important basic thing.

Right hand: Weapon

Left hand: Shield

Or you got a 2-handed weapon, thats possible too.

You mixed those up but thats ok, still a very nice drawing.

-Blee

Sweet drawing. Very nice

Edited by Gandalf2

Nice pic, looking good :D

I edited the first post, And I cannot decide on a dragon rider or just a dragon.

I think your imagination will decide that for you :)

I would like this picture on the wepsites fan art section so other can view it. Your choice EL people.

Well I already told you your drawing is really really nice! And I can't wait to see others :)

The thing about the EL fan art gallery is that it's EL only, this really has no relation to EL except for the fact that it's a dwarf, and that alone isn't really enough...so if you'd draw more ELish stuff, then i'll certainly include them.

that's a really cool drawing, better than most comic drawings.. try doing 3D drawings next time that would be nice

oh and keep weapon in left hand because BS forgot there are lefthanded people in the world :icon13:

Nice! One thing tho... When warriors were trained for battle there is one very important basic thing.

-Blee

And who cares when the drawing is just great? Btw he can be left-handed.

-Blee

And who cares when the drawing is just great? Btw he can be left-handed.

Yes I know, but when trained with weapons, the right hand was ALWAYS for your weapon. And the left hand for your shield.

But hey, I said it was a very nice drawing, thats just one detail that only few annoying little fellas like me will go ranting about.

-Blee

I like this drawings. Roja is right, though, it may fit any theme, starting from DragonLacne ending on Warhammer.

I see, Well I haven't plaied the game alot but I mainly drew it to look what I wanted my Guy to look like.

And yes I made him left handed cause i didn't really care were the weapon and shield went. Just save the picture and flip it if it gets on your nerves.

Edited by Mr.Smith

Yes I know, but when trained with weapons, the right hand was ALWAYS for your weapon. And the left hand for your shield.

But hey, I said it was a very nice drawing, thats just one detail that only few annoying little fellas like me will go ranting about.

-Blee

Artistic license. Deal with it and live with it...silently.

Very nice picture btw :P