Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
froobs

banned!

Hi.

I was the one who got banned, and I did the thing which caused us (Shoq & Woody) to get banned, I payed to get unbanned, and I think Woody should have that option too. As he did nothing wrong, and it was from my IP.

Greets,

Shoq - Prophet.

no i dont have any where near that gc shoq said it was his fult we got banned, i dont see y i should pay for not doing any think worng. i have played for like 3 years and i have not broken the rules and now iam getting punished?

no i dont have any where near that gc shoq said it was his fult we got banned, i dont see y i should pay for not doing any think worng. i have played for like 3 years and i have not broken the rules and now iam getting punished?

O.o that's not exactly true now is it woodeh. :D

And it's not just shoq's fault and we know that too, don't we.

We know its not 100% my fault, but I think he deserves to be unbanned too.. Afaik he dosn't have 50k on Woody, only ~20k, with COM..

At the end of the day, it's down to you guys.

according to shoq and alot of his forum posts about past troubles, you did alot of bad things, i would suggest searching the phrase ' it was woodeh' or some variations along with shoq's name + view posts. you'd be suprised how many times you came up

according to shoq and alot of his forum posts about past troubles, you did alot of bad things, i would suggest searching the phrase ' it was woodeh' or some variations along with shoq's name + view posts. you'd be suprised how many times you came up

We get the idea.

Ent, I'll give you steel plate torso, for him being unbanned, seem fair?

ok could i just have a answer plz, yes, no i would like to know ty woody would like his char back

ty very much ;)

my bro said he will pay 50k he said steel plate torso and the rest i can pay but i dont know what woody has i cant rember if u want take 50k off him if he has.

but we said ok to 50k

no i dont have any where near that gc shoq said it was his fult we got banned, i dont see y i should pay for not doing any think worng.

that doesnt sound like it

what i ment was i dont have anywhere near that, and that my bro was the 1 that traded ilegaly not me, then my bro said he would pay the 50k for me so i left it at that. i was gona wait see if ent accepted the offer from my bro so then i could get my char back and get the 50k back for my brother. sorry for the misunderstanding