Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

I watch this happen to djwoirol

Djwoirol was fighting an animal and Wolferien came up and dj ended up dieing. Well Wolf said he was waitn for dj to get there and then about 3 mins later ran off w/ is DB. Later that day i seen him post Selling Iron Plate Mail which is one of the things dj lost. He lost over 14k worth of stuff. So if everyone could watchout that would be good. BTW wolf's a n00b!

BTW wolf's a n00b!

BTW, we dont care if he is actually a newbie (well that could mean something) or if you think he is a n00b. we dont want to hear it. adding a flame to the end of a post just lowers your credibility and makes people not want to listen to you. also we need more than you have said to make him an outlaw. ive saved bags for people b4 and then later that day sold items that are identical to what was in the bag, i could make them so i sold them (after returning the bag BTW) so we need a post from DJ confirming that he did lose his bag, and chatlogs as proof that it was him if possible. otherwise it will mostlikely be looked at as just another acusation.

P.S. i hate hearing people say n00b, its a derogitory term for a newbie, plz play nice and remember you were once (if not still) considered a newbie.

edit: BTW DJ has been posted here B4 aswell, for pulling weapons on PvP partners, no proff given just an acusation, and for book scamming, chatlogs given and seems to be true, no reason for me to doubt it. FYI most people wont care when something like this happens to an outlaw.

Edited by Happy_G

That is correct happy_g, any flames will have a negative effect on the topic, be it less credibility or deletion of posts. So try to be objective.

Yeah i agree with both of them becuase ive known wolferien for a while and hes not a so called n00b and he isnt the BJing type.but without proof this is just a post that doesnt mean a whole lot.