Eternal Lands Official Forums
etland

Jay10 scamms

your post isnt enough for THOR to act upon, post the chat logs or PM me them on forum then we will take it from there.

rule #2) No posts with only a name. All reports must have an explanation and proof if available.

since you do have proof there is no reason not to post it here then we can deal with it how we see fit

Yes please come up with some evidence so we can deal with this the right way :-)

Cause i can assure u it will be dealth with if the evidence shows he scammed you.

Sincerely,

Raisa

[20:28:43] etland: jay10

[20:28:46] jay10: what

[20:29:24] etland: why do you want to fight

[20:29:52] jay10: because you killed my friend

[20:30:53] etland: Sorry i didnt know ill return db

[20:31:13] jay10: forget it im going to kill you n00b

[20:31:54] jay10: ill even take off my amour and sword

[20:32:10] etland: promise you wont put them on

[20:33:12] jay10: ok i promise

[20:35:53] You have died and gone to the Underworld!

ok waiting on jays chat logs now, but i will tell you this from what i have read there is no way we will kick him as punishment, if his chat logs doesnt prove anything better he will be made to apologise and return your stuff and possibly demoted, that is enough punishment in this case and i will expect that to be the end of it, everyone makes mistakes and he will be given a chance

Yesterday i saw many times that etland pulled swords on and/or poisoned people he/she had agreed to "pvp". :P

Could it be that jay10 was one off those people and got pissed off maybe? :omg:

Sorry, i know this is not 100% on topic, but i think it may be something to consider.

Still, if you had agreed with him that he should not use armour/sword/whatever it is still dishonorable from his side.

after makeing this post this is what happened

[PM to etland: i take it u read my response ]

[18:26:06] etland: i dont think u handled the situation correct =/

[18:26:09] etland: i read

[18:26:23] etland: i think he should be kicked...

[18:26:46] Looter: yes well u can use pm to tell me that, it is NOT up to u to dictate how we punish members

[18:27:21] etland: yeah but if u want a honorable guild you should do whats best

[18:27:31] etland: Before it comes back in kicks u in the butt

[18:27:45] Looter: like i said we are waiting on his chat logs

[18:27:53] etland: like i said ok

[18:28:02] etland: thor stinks

[18:28:23] Looter: ok i make new post

[18:28:39] etland: because i said thor stinks?

[18:28:47] etland: okay just remember this

[18:28:51] etland: i got you on chat log

[18:29:13] Looter: who is your gm?

[18:29:30] etland: none of your buisness

[18:29:58] Looter: oh but is is, you going around saying thor stinks in local makes it my bussiness

[18:30:18] etland: nah

[18:30:21] etland: i dont care

[18:30:28] etland: littl nerd.

you speek of honor, yet show non yourself, we still need chat logs to prove jays side as he says you serped his friend in the same way, we tried to resolve this but we will not have you dictating punishment, after this i will not let him give your bag back even if he is guilty, honor comes to those only who show honor, you showed smegg you will recieve smegg

Yesterday i saw many times that etland pulled swords on and/or poisoned people he/she had agreed to "pvp".

Could it be that jay10 was one off those people and got pissed off maybe?

Sorry, i know this is not 100% on topic, but i think it may be something to consider.

Still, if you had agreed with him that he should not use armour/sword/whatever it is still dishonorable from his side.

yes thanks for this this is what jay said he had done, i do not see jay as dishonorable for this, he simply gave etland a taste of her own medicine, jay will not be punished now

yeah I agree, and after telling us what to do with OUR guild members, she also sits in DP storage telling us on local chat how much we suck. I take it there was so many witnesses that I dont have to post chatlog of that too.

#Ig [etland:=EP=] u Idiots in other fights we had to asked before we pulled sword,learn to handle a situations!

[19:08:42] #Ig [etland:=EP=] jay tricked me barnacle

[19:08:48] #Ig [Looter->=EP=] i am still recieving abuse from etland

[19:09:02] #Ig [etland:=EP=] shut up u little girl

[19:09:09] #Ig [etland:=EP=] ur worse then me

[19:09:57] #Ig [MrJohnny:=EP=] sry she said she wasint going to message u all anymore. she is now guildless

[19:10:47] #Ig [MrJohnny:=EP=] no hard fealing thor guild?

etland: looter

[19:11:09] Looter: what?

[19:11:13] [PM from etland: u suck balls cigarette butt]

[19:11:26] Looter: ok :D

[19:11:28] #Ig [MrJohnny:=EP=] no problem. she is pmnig me saying i let jay10 steal bag....

[19:11:35] #Ig [jay10->=EP=] capn jordan and mrjohnny are kool, i forgive you all, she was just a bad choice to recruit in =ep= :D

[19:11:38] etland: thor ur guilds going on forums

[19:11:44] #Ig [MrJohnny:=EP=] maybe she was just looking for trouble

[19:11:44] etland: u let jay10 bagjump and lie

[19:12:00] Looter: lol and your getting banned ;)

[19:12:09] etland: okay

[19:12:11] etland: good

[19:12:16] etland: id like to see that

[19:12:40] etland: im reporting jay also

[19:12:52] etland: he just sent me a pm calling me a b----

[19:13:11] etland: scupper

[19:13:28] Abuse report sent, Let's hope there is at least 1 mod online.

this is just the stuff i recieved, he/she as been dont same in local in dp sto too, i request this person is warned, this is clear abuse and we have tried our best to reolve the situation

So what you do suck jay10 hasnt even shown his chat logs cause he knows he's wrong and ur not doing shit about it either u wont even return my db

jay was deleyed with his chat logs because he didnt know how to find them, but after seeing your attitude over the last 3 hours i decided he did right, as far as im concerned you deserve everything you get, you was told you would get your bag back and he will appologise and be demoted, your behavoir after that made me decide different, i will not let jay give it back now

after reading all of this and the chat you posted yourself, along with the person who saw you pulling weapons on people you agreed to fight without weapons with. and the fact that i remember you scamming one of my members (im GM of THC) i just wanted to let you know that I, being a 3rd party and not anything to do with THOR or your guild, stand behind THOR's decision on this matter.

please reform your own attitude b4 posting someone on outlaws again.

edit: it looks like Jay10 was returning the favor you have been giving to others

Edited by Happy_G

I think that maybe Etland was just having a bad day seeing how less than an hour before this happened she was scammed out of her CoM, cause i met her before she was scammed and she was perfectly nice, but hey wat do i know, i used to think gopi was a reformed outlaw...

I respect THOR's decision also with the way that Etland acted during the whole thing. He did deserve everything he got IMO. Ive known Jay10 a long time and dont think he would ever do anything that would get him into trouble.

Etland you died. End of story. Just because you die does not mean your first reaction is "OUTLAW!!!"

Please stop posting here because your posts are just grudges you have for others. And jay did the right thing. You deserved to be killed for all the scams you do. Also saying THOR guild stinks puts you on meh PK list. Enjoy scammer. :bow_arrow:

I think that maybe Etland was just having a bad day seeing how less than an hour before this happened she was scammed out of her CoM, cause i met her before she was scammed and she was perfectly nice, but hey wat do i know, i used to think gopi was a reformed outlaw...

Problem with that theory is that there have been multiple cases posted by people where Etland scammed people. Considering that, I doubt it was a "bad day"

Problem with that theory is that there have been multiple cases posted by people where Etland scammed people. Considering that, I doubt it was a "bad day"

Why r u reviving like a month old topic for a reason simply to quote something i said and reply with a topic that basically restates what i said and doesnt help the case at all? :( this whole etland thing was dead, keep it dead plz.....

I have never seen someone post so many outlaw complaints, and the jury is against her each time. :)

Maybe you should look in the mirror, lady, or you will require a name change shortly.

He told me he would not put anything on when he fought me in areana and soon as i walked in he blazed me

I hardly think my buddy Jay10 would blaze someone without a very good reason. Reading you killed one of his friends, perhaps even by a scam (as someone mentioned in this thread) you shouldn't be surprised that a guild player will whack your butt and not give you your stuff back. I'd do the same. Actually, I still have someone on my list for jumping my db.

Edited by Chuchulainn

From what i read it did not sound like a friendly fight anyway....It did not look like you were agreeing to train.

He says he will kill you and calls you a noob.... and you walk into a fight anyway.... (to believe a promise from someone who declares you his enemy is just dumb ...Im sure he had his fingers crossed when he said it :) )

... I think this is another case that should not even be here.

Sorry to post so late, just got my thingy workin. anywho... whats up? hows everyone? lol etland, i admit, i did blaze you. but... if you're gonna try to win this case. mind as well do it right ~.~. plx... try to remember that im american. ask everyone i know, i say "armor" not "armour"... lol so if you're gonna edit your logs, try to do it right next time :doze: k thx