Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
samm

did not use my alt for me

i was banned i guess for haveing multi chars but i never traded with myself i did buy things for my friends and trade with them with my alt character but not with myself only other reason i can think of is i summoned many deer on IP

Nonsense, the logs show Samm, notorious1, and woot all traded amongst themselves on the same IP many many many many times.

i would understand if i was suspended and maybe fined but this is the first time ive ever had any trouble with EL i havent sword ive helped many new players and i have been playing for a while now almost half a year could i please have my character back bann may alts and bann me from creating a new character anything to get samm back i garentee i will not ever do this again

Hmmm...now lets see...yes you have been playing for about half a year, that is correct. Samm was created on July 18 and notorious1 was created on July 28. And you have been illegally multiplaying ever since.

So yes, this might be the first time you got caught but certainly it wasn't a one time deal. Helping some newbies does NOT negate the constant illegal multiplay since July. Out of 6 months you managed to play legally 10 days. And I should unlock you why?

well i really enjoy playing this game for one i realise what i did is wrong you can punish me alot or not at all either way i wont do that again and i really would appretiate if you would life the lock on samm if you do not well i guess it is my faul i have learned a lesson and i will try to start over i have learned my lesson i would not do taht again but if you do lift the lock i guess it would save me alot of time =P either way i will not do it again ban my chars chang thier password on me ban my computer from createing another new account but please let me get samm back

Ok, I am willing to just give you a fine, and lock all the chars but your main one. But only if you explain why in the first psot you claimed you never traded with your alts.

well i guess the truth is always the best way i lied =( and im sry for that i realise after reading many of the other posts other people had lies to get out of thier punishment and i realise now thier is no sence in lieing because its pretty obvious and you can always go back and see what the char did so instead of continueing a lie like saying it was my little brother or i didnt know the rules i will tell the true i lied and im sry

also ill just say this now the all the time waiting for the answer to what will happen to my main char samm i have created another char named turtle_man you can ban him also

well i belive i have only 10kgc with my char samm but if you allow me to get him back and give me a short while i will be able to get the 100gc maybe give me a week or so?

Samm, you have a number of double-posts (some like an hour apart) where you re-ask a question about your ban status. There are a lot of time-zones in the world, and I suspect the people who need to answer your questions are not on when you are. Rather than re-asking questions it would probably be better to wait 24 hours to give them time to see and reply to your posts.

Just a friendly suggestion...