Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lleumas

Error.. [SOLVED]

Alright, so I'm playing the game and i download that enjoyable music i love so much.. then i go to get the modified maps. I did everything right so far, I believe.

I made a back up copy in case i screwed up like this lol. So i go to play the game, and click on EL.exe icon, at first a finding folder thing pops up for a split second, then it load the game like it's suppose to except it's like a 640x??? ... its a smaller window. Which shouldn't be a problem i can change that in-game .. if i could get there. I go to log in and it doesn't load just freezes for a minute then i get that Microsoft report error saying EL has encountered an error and needs to close ...

At the moment I'm backing up my chat_log/notes ect.. and im gonna re-install the game just wondering if anyone else has any idea what I did? :P

Edit:// Fixed it myself lol, sorry to disappoint you guys :(

Edited by Derin

So what was the problem?

NOTE:

Using anything non-standard is always at your own risk and will get you in serious trouble if you report bugs/errors because of it.

In addition, if you use anything that might be considered even remotely illegal - don't, because when we find out you will lose more than you gained.

Edit:// Fixed it myself lol, sorry to disappoint you guys :P

And the maps weren't the problem, which I said --- but thanks anyways :)