Eternal Lands Official Forums
yaserhameed

Banned

Illegal multi.

Yes logs show you shared but logs also show you helped yourself with each other's char as well.

Illegal multi.

Yes logs show you shared

yes no doubt we shared chars

logs also show you helped yourself with each other's char as well

not sure what u mean by that... i took him to c2 for pvp while i was in c1

we never traded with each other or took any of each other stuff

and sometimes he took me for training in diffrent cont

Yaser told me a ew times in PM that he was using ulu's account

most ppl know that i knew his pass..so?

PM'd me on it aswell.

thats 100% wrong

why the hell would i pm u?

logs also show you helped yourself with each other's char as well

we never traded with each other or took any of each other stuff

Oh yes you did, you just didn't use the traditional trade window. But you absolutely did trade stuff back and forth while you alone were using both chars.

Yaserhameed "sry for being off topic

but the only thing that can teach pookies a lesson is

the stats cut " ( this is quoted from pookies ban section,this is yaser's suggestion)

Hmmm i wonder ,since yaser feels this is an appropriate punishment should he be subject to it? :lipssealed:

If i am wrong to post here i am sorry please just delete this.

Edited by mufossa

But you absolutely did trade stuff back and forth while you alone were using both chars.

im not gona lie to you

yes that did happen very few times :( (it was only in the start)....but i havent did anything like that ~3 months+

and only things which were being traded were the items we bought togather.

btw can you plz unban ulu for now?

his english sux its very hard to understand him

since there are no turkish mods ...he is still clueless whats happening

you can ban my ip for now and unban ulu

so i dont log him in/play el (since i was the one who did the trading)

it wont happen again

sorry that it happen in the first place :lipssealed:

Hello all,

I'm a friend of Ulubatli. He can't speak English so I am gonna try to translate his words. First of all he says he never traded stuff between characters while he was playing alone. He says there were only couple of bag trade exceptions (dropping / getting) for a few ordinary items, but never used trade function at all. As I'm not very familiar with the game rules and I don't have much time to search for it, please answer his questions:

1. Is it illegal to play 2 characters in the same?

2. Is it illegal to play 2 characters in the same time on different maps?

3. Is it illegal to train 2 characters player vs. player in the same time?

4. Is it illegal to bag trade when playing 2 characters in the same time?

If any of above answered positively, he says that he will NEVER to do it again. He likes this game and wants to play again. If anyone can make clear his situation and unban him, he will be very happy and appreciative. As he can not express himself in English, I hope my translation works well.

My Best Regards,

Note: Sorry for my English, tried my best.

1. Is it illegal to play 2 characters in the same?

No

2. Is it illegal to play 2 characters in the same time on different maps?

If they help eachother, like spying or deathbag sitting, yes. Otherwise, no.

3. Is it illegal to train 2 characters player vs. player in the same time?

Yes.

4. Is it illegal to bag trade when playing 2 characters in the same time?

Yes.

Generally said, you can play as much chars at the same time as you like, but they are not allowed to help eachother.

Like muling stuff to storage, giving HE's and spirit rest pots to your other char, spying in PK maps whos there, save the deathbag of your other char when that one died, and, and, and.

Piper

the stats cut " ( this is quoted from pookies ban section,this is yaser's suggestion)

Hmmm i wonder ,since yaser feels this is an appropriate punishment should he be subject to it? :devlish:

Pookies harrases ppl rapidaly. (not only normal harrasment ....sexual harrasment which u get arrested for)

curses at mods.

curses at players.

spams other guild's #igs.

Scamms new players.

Becomes a trouble maker for mods.

and he gets 1 week of ban first time and some items taken for the second offence.

and i get stats cut for trading a couple of times with my friends char ~3+ months ago?

LOL

What fine is he willing to pay in order to be unbanned?

Seinces its his first offence, a warning and 1 week of ban? (alrady been 5 days)

Edited by yaserhameed

hello i m speak sistema plz.sistema speak turksh

(selam sistema bana yardimci olabilirmisin ban konusunda ? ve ben bu oyuna para yardiminda bulunmayi zaten istiyorum ama nasil gonderecegimi bilemiyorum . birde soyle bi sikinti var ip ban yazisi cikiyo altindan da yesil yazi cikiyo girise tikliyorum girmiyo zannederim beyaz listeye alinmam gerekiyo ozaman girebiliyomusum alparslan soyledi yardimci olursan sevinirim )

entropy i m speak sistema money np

Merhaba Ulubatli,

Burda Turkce konusmak biraz tuhaf oluyor ama neyse. Seni banlayan ben degilim, tam olarak banin sebebini de bilmiyorum, ama kotu bir sey olmadigindan eminim.

Oyuna bagista bulunmak istiyorsan bu sayfaya bakman gerekir. Orada "Make a Donation" dugmesine basip sonraki sayfada bulunan bosluklari doldurman gerekiyor. Guvenlik acisindan site gayet iyi, PayPal zaten dunyaca unlu, korkma yani. Zamani gelince ben de bir bagista bulunmayi dusunuyorum. :)

O kirmizi IP ban yazisi bende de cikiyor (sanirim ttnet'in kara listede olmasindan dolayi), hatta sonrasindan gelen yesil yazi da var bende. Bu, senin IP adresinin beyaz listeye eklendigini gosterir, ama oynayabilirsin anlamina gelmez. IP adresin haricinde karakterlerinin de beyaz listeye eklenmesi gerekir. Ama ne yazik ki sadece beyaz listeye giren karakterlerle oynayabilme sansin var, yani yeni karakter yaratamazsin artik. Ben konusurum bizimkilerke, beyaz listeye alinma olasiligin ne kadarmis ogreniyim.

Aklinizda bulunsun, Turkce oyun kurallarini burada bulabilirsiniz. Bunlara lutfen uyun :P

- Sistema.

Hmmm i wonder ,since yaser feels this is an appropriate punishment should he be subject to it? :)

Pookies harrases ppl rapidaly. (not only normal harrasment ....sexual harrasment which u get arrested for)

curses at mods.

curses at players.

spams other guild's #igs.

Scamms new players.

Becomes a trouble maker for mods.

and he gets 1 week of ban first time and some items taken for the second offence.

and i get stats cut for trading a couple of times with my friends char ~3+ months ago?

LOL

What fine is he willing to pay in order to be unbanned?

Seinces its his first offence, a warning and 1 week of ban? (alrady been 5 days)

Ok then, have fun staying banned.

srry again speak turksh

sistema simdi benim anlamadigim bu ban olayi nekadar daha surecek ?

ve tel numarani verirsen bana buraya yazmam direk telden halledebiliriz eyer senin icin bi sakinca yoksa ?

( yada e-postani rakkamla yazmassin yaziyla yazarsin telini kolay gelsin :laugh: saol ilgin icin )

sistema benim anlamadigim yaser in duzelmis benim ban duzelmemis neden dir ?

ve ayriyetten beyaz listeye gecmem gerek ip ban yazisi cikiyo sonrada yesil yazi cikiyo ama giremiyorum bunlari hizli bi sekilde halledersek cok iyi olacak 15ciydim dusmusum 18cilige zaman la yarisiyoruz anlayacagin ;)

srry again

Ulubatli, arkadaslarimin soylediklerine gore senin karakter sekiz saat evel Entropy tarafindan acilmis.

Yaserhameed sanirim bir tur ceza odemis, yani soylenenlere gore.. bizzat sormadim.

Neyse, su an hersey yolunda gidiyor olmali. Hadi gecmis olsun.

Ileride olabilecek sorunlara dikkat edelim.

- Sistema.

sistema

yaser oyuna basladi onu biliyorum ben oyuna giremiyorum ip ban yaziyo bunu cozmemiz lazim kirmizi yazi cikiyo beni beyaz listeye almadan ben bu oyuna giremiyecem bunu halldersen cok sevinirim hersey icin cok saol

hizli donersen burya yazarsan ben burda bekliyorum saol