Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quimbly

IP and Bot chars banned

:(

dont know what reason but i find that one of our (soon to be) bot chars "quim" locked and my ip banned. soo what i do wrong?

update: ok it seems my char isnt locked and i can log in fine but im still getting the red "ip ban" message when i log on.

also.... the chars Quim, Pooks, & freor(name chng soon) seem to all be locked. i have ask several ppl but none seem to know who or why they are locked. these 3 chars are intended to be used as atk bots on pkg map when client update. since i was told that all leveling of bots must be done before they are blessed with p/c , me & other member sign on them for that purpose. so if they were locked because of breaking char sharing rules, then i understand the misunderstanding. these will be paid bots as soon as client comes out. i havent paid yet because they need to be lvld more before being blessed, and have nowhere to go atm.

there are a couple mods that are full aware of these char intentions but obviously not all since they are locked. these also have been online on the test server running the bot code constantly for about 2 weeks now.

hope this helps clear up confusion

Edited by Quim