Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amule

alternate PK options

Guest Amule

i would like to see a change in PK options...

instead of PK maps have a PK command?

like;-

#challenge <name> to challenge someone to a duel/PvP fight

#accept_challenge <name> to take up the challenge

also, body drops and not bag, (if possible):lol: ... maybe only u can loot your corpse or let someone have permission to loot it for you (handy if big monsters have killed you) this might save "oi u stole my stuff!" from happening.

in anycase i think this would probbaly make the game more fun for everyone, and even encourage guilds to help each other more, if not non-guild members also.

thnx for your time :(

think aswell as pk maps, pk maps are good for hunting and all out fights wars steeling stuff and things but havein somein like that would be proty cool ...id love to watch some fights but depositing all my gear then walkin to a PK map takes time ..time that the brawl is probly over in and chances are if i go out there there is alredy a few ppl redy to get me

id love to see ..some one mineing then he acdently clicks off his bag ... some one nabs it, ppl are goin keep it some are goin give it back! ..and some one says just fight it out :twisted:

not dropin a bag would be a good idea too ..more ppl would want to fight if ya didnt lose stuff .. i mean ya only dont drop a bag when ya do this accept duel thing ..mabie in the arena too ...pk maps ..no rules :(

yeah I think that's a cool idea too, but only in addition to pk maps.

We are also planning on making a party option, where you'd have to join, and accept being part of a party and those players can attack a monster at once together.

cool, remind me to offer my services as a wizard :)

i could use a remote spell or 2 more tho, maybe have some party only spells to. like teleport party or something like that...

hmm, a sanctuary spell would be nice to (kinda like a temporary potion cape).

I agree that duel and party options need to be added to the game.

And in a duel situation you should be able choose items or money to risk.... basically a bet with your opponent.

And you might want to move the spawn of the death-by-duel to somewhere other than the campfire because you'll have a lot of dueling happening around the respawn point. Unless your ok with a lot of dueling on Isla Prima....

You may also want to have the Duel and Party options be p2p benefits.....

Guest Amule

camp fires, hmmm... how about have the campfire useable as re-spawn points,

and PK options excluded from IP, for reasons of easy to con newbs into typing the command and gaining easy XP. and inside Major towns and some shops and taverns.

again, thanks for your time.

well we already plan on making fights in arenas and such....they will be duels, and have rules there. Like a magic only fight, or a fight only fight(no magic/potions/weapons/armor), and perhaps some will be a fight to the death, maybe some will only be a fight until you have 1hp left so you wont' die.....and you wont' gain exp, you can also bet things too.

So that's our duel idea

Can we have magic fights to once magic is fully implemented HAHA feel my wrath of a stining TIDAL FIRE :shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock: MUAHAHAHAHA