Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cho-yun

12 days of christmas...

On the 1st day of christmas teh gods gave to me: a lovely NMT cape

On the 2nd day of christmas teh gods gave to me: 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

On the 3rd day of christmas teh gods gave to me: 3 mel orges, 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

On the 4rd day of christmas teh gods gave to me: 4 Orcs in glac, 3 mel orges, 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

On the 5th day of christmas teh gods gave to me: 5 CROWN OF LIFE!... 4 Orcs in glac, 3 mel orges, 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

On the 6th day of christmas teh gods gave to me: 6 humans slacking, 5 CROWN OF LIFE!... 4 Orcs in glac, 3 mel orges, 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

On the 7th day of christmas teh gods gave to me: 7 Orchans fighting, 6 humans slacking, 5 CROWN OF LIFE!... 4 Orcs in glac, 3 mel orges, 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

On the 8th day of christmas teh gods gave to me: 8 dwarves a mixing, 7 Orchans fighting, 6 humans slacking, 5 CROWN OF LIFE!... 4 Orcs in glac, 3 mel orges, 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

On the 9th day of christmas what teh god gave to me: 9 elves a casting, 8 dwarves a mixing, 7 Orchans fighting, 6 humans slacking, 5 CROWN OF LIFE!... 4 Orcs in glac, 3 mel orges, 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

On the 10th day of christmas teh gods gave to me: 10 Gnomes a thinking, elves a casting, 8 dwarves a mixing, 7 Orchans fighting, 6 humans slacking, 5 CROWN OF LIFE!... 4 Orcs in glac, 3 mel orges, 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

On the 11th day of christmas teh gods gave to me: 11 miners mining, 10 Gnomes a thinking, elves a casting, 8 dwarves a mixing, 7 Orchans fighting, 6 humans slacking, 5 CROWN OF LIFE!... 4 Orcs in glac, 3 mel orges, 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

On the 12th day of christmas teh gods gave to me: 12 mod's a mod-ing, 11 miners mining, 10 Gnomes a thinking, elves a casting, 8 dwarves a mixing, 7 Orchans fighting, 6 humans slacking, 5 CROWN OF LIFE!... 4 Orcs in glac, 3 mel orges, 2 Artic chimmies and a lovely NMT cape

by teh rivans

:o

Edited by cho-yun

I tried putting the melody to yours, didn't work too well :( (and some didn't make sense too..wtf is a mal orge *ogre*) Try this one ;)

On the first day of Christmas, the gods gave to me....a fluffy in tahraji

On the second day of Christmas, the gods gave to me... two tree mushrooms and a fluffy in tahraji

On the third day of Christmas, the gods gave to me... 3 funny feran...two tree mushrooms, and a fluffy in tahraji.

On the fourth day of christmas, the gods gave to me... 4 begging noobies, 3 funny feran, two tree mushrooms, and a fluffy in tahraji.

On the fifth day of christmas, the gods gave to me... 5 White Stone Rings......4 begging noobies, 3 funny feran, two tree mushrooms, and a fluffy in tahraji.

On the sixth day of christmas, the gods gave to me... 6 mods a-banning, 5 White Stone Rings......4 begging noobies, 3 funny feran, two tree mushrooms, and a fluffy in tahraji.

On the seventh day of christmas, the gods gave to me.. 7 Orchans Fighting, 6 mods a-banning, 5 White Stone Rings......4 begging noobies, 3 funny feran, two tree mushrooms, and a fluffy in tahraji.

On the eighth day of christmas, the gods gave to me.. 8 spammers spamming, 7 Orchans Fighting, 6 mods a-banning, 5 White Stone Rings......4 begging noobies, 3 funny feran, two tree mushrooms, and a fluffy in tahraji.

On the ninth day of christmas, the gods gave to me.. 9 mage a-casting, 8 spammers spamming, 7 Orchans Fighting, 6 mods a-banning, 5 White Stone Rings......4 begging noobies, 3 funny feran, two tree mushrooms, and a fluffy in tahraji.

On the tenth day of Christmas, the gods gave to me.. 10 capes a-breaking, 9 mage a-casting, 8 spammers spamming, 7 Orchans Fighting, 6 mods a-banning, 5 White Stone Rings......4 begging noobies, 3 funny feran, two tree mushrooms, and a fluffy in tahraji.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, the gods gave to me.. 11 miners mining, 10 capes a-breaking, 9 mage a-casting, 8 spammers spamming, 7 Orchans Fighting, 6 mods a-banning, 5 White Stone Rings......4 begging noobies, 3 funny feran, two tree mushrooms, and a fluffy in tahraji.

On the twelveth day of Christmas, the gods gave to me.. 12 The_piper's piping, 11 miners mining, 10 capes a-breaking, 9 mage a-casting, 8 spammers spamming, 7 Orchans Fighting, 6 mods a-banning, 5 White Stone Rings......4 begging noobies, 3 funny feran, two tree mushrooms, and a fluffy in tahraji.

Edited by Acelon