Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JonLask

St. Patrick's Day drop...

ok im like 99% irish so this came to mind when i read the holiday drop thread...

how about dropping 4-Leaf Clovers with some kind of magic to it...maybe like add luck as an attribute and have it as +5 luck or something like that...make it a 'very rare' item...

umm... that would be copying runescape which i think we should try to avoid... runescape did "Drops" and look at it? that game is gey and the skeletons smile at you!!!...i think drops are stupid cuz its gey and ugly and gives everyone an equal share which is gey and really gey and gey

see i dont and havent played RS...cuz its 'gey'...suggestion cuz i read about holiday drops and me bein irish and the fact that St. Patricks Day is the 17th...

GO IRISH I'm mainly irish to I think 1/8 or 1/16 (note that I have like 20+ different cultures in me) and well Irish is most it might be 1/32 but still that is most

Lets face it, there arent going to be any holiday drops. Look what happened with the Runescape drops! And from what i have heard, they dont even have drops anymore because of their problems. I wouldnt know though, I have sworn off the horrid game. :lol:

lol yea...just read into RS...*hurls* aiight drop this suggestion lol

yea i have about every europe country in me...thank you grandparents lol...im mostly Irish and Ukraine...

GO IRISH I'm mainly irish to I think 1/8 or 1/16 (note that I have like 20+ different cultures in me) and well Irish is most it might be 1/32 but still that is most

im 1/4 scottish and 1/4 irish and 1/2 japanese...i can pound beer like no other

i cant take alot of beer...but alcohol i can...mostly vodka lol...down a bottle myself...

i like the idea, would be kool, being 0% irish i dont knwo when it is, 17th i think

Perhaps these special days could come with special bonuses? Days of historical battles boost combat, solstices/equinox's boost magic. Full moons boost alchemy. A day of mass slaughter boosts summoning. Certain days in fall boost harvesting. Some el equivalent of Christmas makes everyone recover health faster. The day some mage was born boosts will. You get the idea.

sounds good...well to me lol

and of course...Thanksgiving with Feasting...maybe everyone gets a pot of feasting?...hmmm

im 1/4 scottish and 1/4 irish and 1/2 japanese...i can pound beer like no other

Make a video and give it to us sometime :lol: :lol:

not to be racist at all cause im not but i read in a book that a large portion of japanese ppl have sum blood condition or w/e that makes them far more susceptible to alcohol... is this true?

OR a complete calender unique to EL with its own holidays, special occasions and unique months/days -(borrowed from the arena games)

not to be racist at all cause im not but i read in a book that a large portion of japanese ppl have sum blood condition or w/e that makes them far more susceptible to alcohol... is this true?

I believe that most asian people indeed miss an enzyme that breaks down alcohol.

MMmm... I'm Irish.

My favorite holliday is St. Patrick's Day.

Chinese New New

Christmas

US Independence

Passover

Ramadan

The Hindu Festival of light (Can't remember what it's called - sorry)

etc.

All these are holidays celebrated across the globe and none of them IMHO have a place in EL.

Um, US Independnce isn't celebrated all acorss the globe, and its not a religious holiday as the others are.

lol aero u crack me up .. mainly irish 1/32 is around 3% lmao :P