Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Quote of the week submissions

Nah, it was NDD day. Jow got an uber PK drop (tit set, some weapon). Then he was bugged via PMs by his 'victim'. After getting bored with it he just ignored the guy. They started to #ig our guild (got #ig_blocked). Tried contacting other our guildies to return their death bag, bugged =hc= guild (why?!). Finally today, Jow got above PM. We really loved it, so he asked Blodoks for his permission to post it here (of course, permission was given :P ).

Sun Tzu* ;)

EDIT: Guess I shoulda explained it :P lol. I pk'd his guildie, and Van covered the rest.

wow bzzz are very fun person :)

[12:40:27] #GM from time4u2die: *kills american boy with russian space laser*

[12:40:31] While harvesting, Jayim_Duinara upset a radon pouch, and was hit for 30 points of radiation damage.

[12:40:31] You stopped harvesting.

Nice timing. Nice aim too.

Poor Jeze pwned herself in channel 4 today. For those who don't know she's been picketing to either get the Peace #day description changed, or make it so mines do not work on Peace day.

Today is a special day:

Peace Day

English: No fighting today, you can't attack players, animals or monsters, and the animals or monsters won't attack you either.

Role Playing: Today we celebrate life and, as such, we will not fight with eachother, nor will will harm any life form.

[Korrode @ 4]: "No fighting today, you can't attack players, animals or monsters, and the animals or monsters won't attack you either."

[JezeBelle @ 4]: that would be more correct Korrode

[Korrode @ 4]: lol thats what #day says

[Rairor @ 4]: lmao

(unrelated channel messages edited out)

[TooMass @ 3]: selling plenty of excavator capes,pm me

for those who don't know, toomy was one of the people laying mines today :)

[peach @ 3]: selling some too pm me ;p

for those who don't know, toomy was one of the people laying mines today :)

i added soemthing u missed ;p

Edited by Peach

If the player is online and on his buddy list Ctrl-B will bring up the buddy list window.

"Oh look, he is marked as red for me"

Splat.

But if the poor archer's dog has eaten the corners of his keyboard with the control keys? Should the game punish people for having a dog that doesn't even play the game? :medieval:

He makes a good argument.

for those who don't know, toomy was one of the people laying mines today :hug:

lol ^^ we got 10 with peach too xD

Edited by Michic0_oL

Just happened on test server while testing arrows:

Nerdz: hmm it doesnt auto fire
what does he expect? an 18 string repeater with a 60 round magazine?

[Lyeowar @ 3]: Selling steel greaves @ 27k and Tit shield at 28k. PM me.

[PM from Death_eater: inv]

[PM to Death_eater: I'm a new form of bot, based on turing-style AI.]

[PM to Death_eater: Converse and trade with me using regular English.]

[PM from Death_eater: inv]

[PM to Death_eater: I'm a new form of bot, based on turing-style AI.]

[PM to Death_eater: Converse and trade with me using regular English.]

[PM to Death_eater: ok, i'm actually just a player :)]

[PM from Death_eater: thought so lol]

[PM from Death_eater: well i didnt ... ]

[PM from Death_eater: uu should b a bot]

>.<

(Yes, I have permission to post this. And yes, I know turing-style AI is a misnomer :P)

[10:46:50] athren: f*ck off mother nature oi 3 times in 1 inv

[10:46:59] Aislar: haha

[10:47:03] Mother Nature got pissed off at athren, who lost 15 health

[10:47:03] athren is indefinitely indisposed.

happened this morning. it was too ironic to not post here :P

Edited by Aislar

To make things more fun, I'd like more messages for Leonard, for when he dies or when he is killed.

They all have to be in lolcat, of course.

Are these not the same? :D

To make things more fun, I'd like more messages for Leonard, for when he dies or when he is killed.

They all have to be in lolcat, of course.

Are these not the same? :D
Thou shalt not pisstake of teh g0d

have you not read rule 472?

Came out of underworld and found Jezebelle and someone else with crossbows, ready to fire.

jezebelle.JPG

Finally got back at jezebelle for making a whole thread about me trying to blow her up.

jax, some poor polar bear just died because YOU had to make a post in this thread, so YOU used the computer, so someone has to work at the computer factory for YOU, and they have to drive everyday to work, and their car gets 10 MPG, so they just worsened the greenhouse effect and melted the polar caps and killed a polar bear.

And you know who's fault it is?

YOU

Edited by Shujral

jax, some poor polar bear just died because YOU had to make a post in this thread, so YOU used the computer, so someone has to work at the computer factory for YOU, and they have to drive everyday to work, and their car gets 10 MPG, so they just worsened the greenhouse effect and melted the polar caps and killed a polar bear.

YOU

What the hell?

I don't know whether to delete this or leave it up as an example of pointless off-topic so that when someone in channel 1 asks me "What is off-topic plx?" I can refer them here.

S. ;)

YOU

What the hell?

I don't know whether to delete this or leave it up as an example of pointless off-topic so that when someone in channel 1 asks me "What is off-topic plx?" I can refer them here.

S. ;)

He just reacted at Jax's quote. If you consider deleting such posts... it will be one boring as hell forum. No censuur ftw.

YOU

What the hell?

S. ;)

He just reacted at Jax's quote. If you consider deleting such posts... it will be one boring as hell forum. No censuur ftw.

kk I will leave :hug: It will give me more time to decide who it was really referring to. :D

S.

YOU

What the hell?

S. ;)

I hope that Shujral was just being ironical and that he did not meant is seriously :hug: