Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Quote of the week submissions

MP isn't a 'good' PKer.. He just has nice stats to base the PK on. :fire:

He got some point here, my manual skills r rather average, and i dont have very good reflex, but i like pk so i pked when i could, often died, especially at the begining since i liked pk maps from the time i was in 40's.

Most ppl killed me back then, kadlub, belali, donpedro, skyfor, scarr, crus, wexy and lamergirl( 1st game name of nienora, not many ppl remember that) tried too and many many more, liquid too, altho i killed him 1st :omg:

But since i pked so much i can always keep cold blood now, which is quite a lot of advantage, i also never used any special armors/weapons so if i won or killed some1 it always gave me a lot of satisfaction coz i did it not coz of ubber-powerfull items but rather coz of myself( yes my char has nice stats for pk, especially now after 48cap, i wont deny it :omg: )

From the time of pk points introduced i died 3 times only to players, once to Marr on a constest and 2 times to Ambro on kf, not that much if u check my pk score, its something over 11 pk points iirc :)

Meh, i went off-topic big time :)

mp

my masterchicken quote owns it tho

From as long as i can remember u always dissed from me and i never from u, so no idea why u came up with the idea of me being a chicken :omg:

Wanna flame me do it on pk, if u r not afraid anymore :D

i wasnt talking about myself, i was talking about the stuff when lorck was flaming you on ur spawn and serping it :)

and hey i wasnt afraid of u, i didnt even diss you, i fleed cuz the 80gc would be a waste.

anyway to u guys with the rats. just take 120 hes/30 srs with u some au armor/mirror cloak and then u can do the dragon alone with 70 a/d lol

anyway to u guys with the rats. just take 120 hes/30 srs with u some au armor/mirror cloak and then u can do the dragon alone with 70 a/d lol
I don't think you can survive black dragon with that after attribute caps :omg:

You also need to think of CD on SRs. Don't forget also that no more full restore even if you have CoL and large material points. I only have 210 HP now with CoL!

I also remember red dragon hitting me almost 60 dmg before caps. :D

Edited by EaglePrince

hehe yepp the restore is a problem but with 48/40/20 p/r/v dragon is easy to kill. just try it out on testserver and you see :omg:

i wasnt talking about myself, i was talking about the stuff when lorck was flaming you on ur spawn and serping it :)

and hey i wasnt afraid of u, i didnt even diss you, i fleed cuz the 80gc would be a waste.

Get lorck here so he can speak for himself, and i dont see how cursing at me and serping my spawns made me a chicken, i always told him where i train to show him he can come and serp it coz i dont really care, he was talking big like always and he got bored after 2 days, of coz he cursed at me after too, but who cares :D

And one more thing, he only did that when i was shortly after reset, never before, never after :)

Really shame he quit so fast, maybe he comes back someday so i can return the favor :omg:

cmon i wont answer to this now, look what we're posting in QOTW... im gonna ask a mod to delete my posts and we can clear that in PK and/or PM. u should play sometimes again :omg:

In LLL there is a standing joke about an old player being killed by a sprite.... (been in EL many a year)

Today in our voice chat system Shultz told us of something funny that he heard or seen.... and said this is worse than sprites......

Jaggedsabre.jpg

poor guy, we are all still laughing :P

In LLL there is a standing joke about an old player being killed by a sprite.... (been in EL many a year)

Today in our voice chat system Shultz told us of something funny that he heard or seen.... and said this is worse than sprites......

Jaggedsabre.jpg

poor guy, we are all still laughing :P

Yep... Then heavybeard broke it :(

By request, and for lamalas, he's just getting back into the game and doesnt know much, so we tease him alot.

[12:09:35] #GM from lamalas60: how do you take a picture of EL

[12:09:47] #GM from PaulB: alt x

(...)

(...)

Sorry for getting back an old quote, but this is well related :hiya:

(From this website).

Guest Annatira

This conversation in Nordcarn storage earlier today:

[13:15:59] Zenphon: hey, everyone. i have a friend that's been playing along time. he was trying to show off a few minutes ago.

[13:16:51] Zenphon: he told me he would start fighting a bear and then run. that way i could finish the bear off.

[13:17:22] Zenphon: the problem is, the bear finished him off.

[13:17:39] Zenphon: so much for showing off

[13:18:21] Annatira: do we know this ferocious bear fighter?

[13:18:30] Pk_hitman: asgnny?

[13:18:36] FireBalls: rofl

[13:18:38] Annatira: aHahahahahahah!@!!

[13:18:40] Zamolxes: rofl

[13:18:40] Tvinn: lol

[13:18:21] Annatira: do we know this ferocious bear fighter?

[13:18:30] Pk_hitman: asgnny?

[13:18:36] FireBalls: rofl

[13:18:38] Annatira: aHahahahahahah!@!!

[13:18:40] Zamolxes: rofl

[13:18:40] Tvinn: lol

ROFLMAO! :P

Poor gnny, still having troubles killing those bears i see... it's ok mate, keep training, someday u be pr0.

No its not asgnny fault.

This is caused by the new hard caps. :P

Nah, it was Sun Tzu day. Jow got an uber PK drop (tit set, some weapon). Then he was bugged via PMs by his 'victim'. After getting bored with it he just ignored the guy. They started to #ig our guild (got #ig_blocked). Tried contacting other our guildies to return their death bag, bugged =hc= guild (why?!). Finally today, Jow got above PM. We really loved it, so he asked Blodoks for his permission to post it here (of course, permission was given :brooding: ).

Edited by Vanyel

Nah, it was NDD day. Jow got an uber PK drop (tit set, some weapon). Then he was bugged via PMs by his 'victim'. After getting bored with it he just ignored the guy. They started to #ig our guild (got #ig_blocked). Tried contacting other our guildies to return their death bag, bugged =hc= guild (why?!). Finally today, Jow got above PM. We really loved it, so he asked Blodoks for his permission to post it here (of course, permission was given :P ).

Sun Tzu* :brooding:

EDIT: Guess I shoulda explained it :icon13: lol. I pk'd his guildie, and Van covered the rest.

Edited by jowwow