Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Quote of the week submissions

qotw.jpg

I took a screenie of this when I saw it, but labrat beat me to the punch! lol :blink:

Whether it accomplishes anything or not... if people have fun doing it and build a sense of community with like-minded players, then what is the harm?

1 DE and 3 HE.

that is my favourite one so far, plain but saying alot ;)

Whether it accomplishes anything or not... if people have fun doing it and build a sense of community with like-minded players, then what is the harm?

1 DE and 3 HE.

that is my favourite one so far, plain but saying alot :o

lol, i would agree with you there Fabio, best one yet, almost sounds riddle like. now if only the person didnt use the old harm ing :confused:

1 DE and 3 HE.

that is my favourite one so far, plain but saying alot :D

lol, i would agree with you there Fabio, best one yet, almost sounds riddle like. now if only the person didnt use the old harm ing :o

:confused:

This morning in Raven, I could not refrain from typing... :P

uokcj5.png

lol thats my quote of the week right there, what were you doing in raven LOL

Entropy itself will chose if a poll will follow the first or the second voting system.

Been messed up with a lady many times, but seems Entropy beats me here :>

Entropy itself will chose if a poll will follow the first or the second voting system.

Been messed up with a lady many times, but seems Entropy beats me here :>

The end result is funny indeed :)

In support of my friend Marcvs, keep in mind that he is not a native English speaker, and -- by the way --,

Entropy En"tro*py, n. [Gr. ? a turning in; ? in + ? a turn, fr. ? to turn.] (Thermodynamics)

so who is at fault here? Just interpret it as "voting system will be chosen at random", and it all makes perfect sense :)

Edited by Usl

#Message from Kheres: Jingle bones, jingle bones, jingle all the way... Well, my bones will surely jingle on the wind after somebody finds me and kills me to win one of the

#Message from Kheres: very special christmas prizes. Good luck. Hints in channel 6.

[PM from BonEs: -.-]

[PM to BonEs: AFK, working!]

[flexus @ 6]: ok im doin a contest, first 6 ppl to find me and trade me a flower (everything is under plants in ency) will win a price. everyone just have 1 chance to trade

[flexus @ 6]: me a flower

[HarVertIlas @ 6]: prize*

[flexus @ 6]: ty

[HarVertIlas @ 6]: prize?

[PM from DibClark: your order is filled...where are you? lol!]

^^

#Message from Kheres: Jingle bones, jingle bones, jingle all the way... Well, my bones will surely jingle on the wind after somebody finds me and kills me to win one of the

#Message from Kheres: very special christmas prizes. Good luck. Hints in channel 6.

[PM from BonEs: -.-]

[PM to BonEs: AFK, working!]

1. quote yourself? it's like trying to prove you are funny or something :D [...]

copycat.jpg

We were playing copycat I guess, first I got gc, then 2 people did, a person broke a pickaxe then another player did, next came the teleport nexus, and the radon patches, that's when i said "no more copying". Then this happened.

The image is a bit missed up, since I snipped some unneeded junk.

This made me laugh a lot :P

[23:00:32] [RunTime_Error @ guild]: Do you feel the wind blowing against your face? Can you hear the surf beating up the shore line, to feel and hear the simplest thing is pure joy

[23:01:03] [Catspaw @ guild]: only when I am starring in a James Bond Film.