Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Quote of the week submissions

[16:35:11] [PM to why_them: so the greaves don't cover up the last digit of the money; put the gc last into the window when you trade]

[16:35:21] [PM from why_them: what does digit mean?]

[16:35:30] [PM from why_them: sorry but im french]

[16:35:39] [PM from why_them: parlez vous francis]

The bold bit is my bid for quote of the week, the rest is just the cherry on the icing on the cake for me :)

Do you speak with Francis?

[PM to Gossip: about francis]

[PM from Gossip: Who? francis? Never heard of 'em.]

and btw, digit is a word in French too :)

Today in the South Redmoon iron mines. I'm just min(d)ing my own business, chatting away with MagpieLee and Baxcy, and suddenly Kreamz says...

"./my sister tried to hit on me, when i was drunk im not sure wtf happen last night"

:icon13::medieval:

I will post the screen shot as soon as I figure out how to do that.

Edit: Attempt to post that screen shot.

kreamz.jpg

Edited by LilBear

The rapture will come sooner than the cape.
This rat hears angels every time he plays EL :P

[01:36:25] [PM to kibora: can i post that on funny quotes? :P]

[01:36:43] [PM from kibora: it's not a pm there's no need to ask]

[01:36:51] [PM to kibora: ehehe]

just because i didn't ask you doesn't necessarily mean i didn't ask... he was the one who spoke anyway :P

psst.. i guess everyone knows who j00b is then ;)

Sin: 3gm shake dat asssss \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/

Sorry hun, couldn't resist :D

This for some reason all seems like a big joke, u arnt seriously putting penguins as playable characters are you????? Honestly, it sounds like something I would post in the sudgestions forums?

No offence, just my personal opinion. Everybody has a right to them, plz dont flame at me ingame or on forums which will happen anyway as in every other post i make.

This for some reason all seems like a big joke, u arnt seriously putting penguins as playable characters are you????? Honestly, it sounds like something I would post in the sudgestions forums?

No offence, just my personal opinion. Everybody has a right to them, plz dont flame at me ingame or on forums which will happen anyway as in every other post i make.

Can I post it in the Quote of The Week?

Um... sure, why? 0,o'

Just tell me is this a serious thread or just a joke?

I am shocked that you think I would make a joke out of the pengmans. I worked day and night on this new race to please you all! It took me hours to render those images and put him in game to show you. :)

Now I'm even more confused, is that a sarcastic reply or serious! What is going on!!!!! :mean:

It just seems as if after all the sudgestions I made that get shut down saying it would ruin the unique style of the game and wat not, it appears as if this does exactly that X10. :wacko:

This just in: Roja has been sent to the insane asylum after they found out that a little alien had taken over his brain.

Payback for tricking me :bow_arrow:

(yes thats the best i can come up with)

This just in: Roja has been sent to the insane asylum after they found out that a little alien had taken over his brain.

HIS brain??? :D

Edited by Anshar

Bear Mac and fries please

Or how about a McGoblin

#abuse The Hamburglar took my DB during an invasion

:/

Rofl my side hurts.

Edited by JohnTheWarder

Bear Mac and fries please

Or how about a McGoblin

#abuse The Hamburglar took my DB during an invasion

:/

Rofl my side hurts.

Damnit, I was going to post that!

Just occured in @@4:

[16:33:19] [Vojozo @ 4]: seems as if my interent crashed on me

[16:34:50] [LabRat @ 4]: yeah I saw the crash from here, there was IP addresses and domain names all over the floor - it was horrible - cybersquatters were made homeless :/

[16:36:24] [LabRat @ 4]: my child process was swept away by a random datastream :(

geekyI know, but I bet techies all over the globe are crying with laughter into their Captain Crunch cereal bowls or snorting Jolt Cola out of their nostrils \o/

In almost all sectors of industry, the new guy at work has to put up with a variety of "initiations" from the old timers. Usually in the form of pranks and practical jokes. and it seems even in the gaming sector this practice is followed to the letter. My heart goes out to Anshar for this lot tonight...

[02:08:48] [PM from The_Piper: feel free to post :)]

[01:59:11] #Message from Anshar: Loo! We're third now! If you want us to be at least third tommorow this time go and vote: http://www.mpogd.com/

[02:02:03] #Message from The_Piper: What the Anshar bot wants to tell you, go to http://www.mpogd.com and scroll down and click on "Vote" and vote for EL to have a rank from #2 to #5.

[02:02:29] #Message from The_Piper: Sorry, still some malfunctions, were working on it. Just PM him with INV or LOC to help us testing :P

The trap is sprung.

[02:03:50] #Message from Anshar: Okay, once I know how many players is onlie we can finish the tests. Please:S

The PM's increase

[02:07:25] #Message from Anshar: Okay guys, it was funny first 100 times. Now it's boring. Stop PMing me with 'loc', 'inv', '#loc', '#inv', etc.

Desperation now sets in on poor Anshar

[02:08:18] #Message from Anshar: And 'wanted' and 'help'. Please!!

Turning to fellow moderators for help is his only resort!

[02:11:12] #Message from Acelon: Well...let's see if we learned our lesson. First person to PM me with "Anshar is a broken bot that doesn't respond kindly to loc and inv" wins a BP cape.

Sadly that doesnt go as well as Anshar had hoped...

[02:12:07] #Message from Anshar: Guys, before learing lesson of spam, learn reading? You were supposed to PM Acelon.

Perhaps in retrospect he would have been better off asking for help from a fellow moderator whose name does NOT begin with A?!? ;)

[02:12:43] #Message from Acelon: Dang, someone stop selling Tanyia steroids! The gnome is the winner.

And that last bit simply finishes off the tale. Well done Tanyia.

Why am I never on when the mods are being entertaining?

Is that your submission? I love it :P

PS: Please remember: Do not try to pet or feed the mods.

PPS: In the sanctuary you aren't allowed to hunt them for their precious hides (aka modcape) either.