Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LEXIC

Xenimus FPV - Fun Online 3D Fantasy Game (free)

Xenimus FPV. This game is currently being created by one man from wisconsin. Its definitly worth a try cause it is currently free right now. You can be a bunch of classes/races and play on the good and evil side in which they have wars with each other. Ride ships and horses. Theres a decent skill system, with eyecandy gear. You do not have to play this game in FPV mode since you can zoom the camera out.

Speak with people in game to get help, they are very friendly and might even give you some nice items.

For screenshots visit www.xenimus.com and look at the FPV screen shots which are in the second box under the TDV screenshots.

To download the game, click on the downloads link on the left hand side and click on "Download Xenimus First Person"

Also the link the to main forum is www.xentales.com . Just go down to the FP Server section.

Cheers, I'll see you in game.

OMG! My old game !!!

edit: dude drop me a forum pm or whisper me ingame. I wanna talk to you

Edited by MagpieLee

I played the normal servers when it was still free and then carried on then after. Moved to X2 when it came out then moved to X4 after that.

Chars played:

Tyne, Blur, The London Eye.

I'm actually registered on the Xentales forums with my name "Tyne aka MagpieLee".

Edited by MagpieLee