Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sativa

Macroing and Cheeze

Cheeze was observed in the silver mine for quite a while with a bag under him. He didn't visit and after watching for a while he was moved and his bag was found to contain 734 ore.

Macroing is a no no with or without Cheeze. :twisted:

They do, at that is one reason they do it! Start a macro harvest, and the go to bed, school, etc and keep earning exp :(

I think the reason some people have switched to flowers recently is because of the need for food when using a pickaxe.

is a auto clicker ok if u just dont abuse it

cuz i use it sometimes when i help a friend make silver bars and just to get to my harv cap i dotn leave it on all day and night. so can u tell me if its ok cuz i dont really wanna get introuble for using it. :?: :?:

I think the reason some people have switched to flowers recently is because of the need for food when using a pickaxe.

you mean you don't need to eat if you harvest flowers??? I thought it was any harvesting at all..

Using a pick-axe for harvesting increases the amount of food used up. All harvesting uses food for fail %, but using a pick-axe also uses up the food faster.