Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pook

Pookies

I am very sorry for attempting to lure a nuub into kf and trying to kill him, i didnt think it was that serious and I will never do that again. Im very sorry for breaking this rule, can you plz unban me?

So all those other times you were shown the rules and you said you were sorry and have read and understand them now...those were lies?

And aren't you on final warning? Meaning one more thing and that's it? Wouldn't that seem to indicate a VERY good time to familiarize yourself with any rules you didn't know (even though you said you did know them)?

I am very sorry for attempting to lure a nuub into kf and trying to kill him, i didnt think it was that serious and I will never do that again. Im very sorry for breaking this rule, can you plz unban me?

Your sincerity is overwhelming :dry:

So all those other times you were shown the rules and you said you were sorry and have read and understand them now...those were lies?

And aren't you on final warning? Meaning one more thing and that's it? Wouldn't that seem to indicate a VERY good time to familiarize yourself with any rules you didn't know (even though you said you did know them)?

all i was doing was luring a nuub into PK, I was not trying to break any rules, I know im on probation why would i wanna break these rules. Im very sorry for this, i didnt mean to break this rule

here are the ranking of the guy you tried to lure

Attack 20415 4547

Defense 26192 13109

Harvest 44026 31383

Alchemy 11146 64263

Magic 7000 68409

Potion 7913 67496

Summoning 4614 70795

Manufacture 10224 65185

Crafting 3312 72097

Overall 37246 6672

this is more then a noob this is a guy who probably started playing today and you lied and said the tutorial npc was in kf and that he would get a free sword if he entered

erm also pooks luring noobs is against the rules i believe otherwise you would not got in trouble

EDIT: pooks dont act innocent this is the second time in 2 months you have been banned you cant say you have not read the rules

Edited by SirEomer

all i was doing was luring a nuub into PK, I was not trying to break any rules, I know im on probation why would i wanna break these rules. Im very sorry for this, i didnt mean to break this rule

3. Respect Others.

You must respect the rights of others and their rights to enjoy this game.

In order to show proper respect, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, insult, name call, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members, moderators, volunteers, or developers.

Do not advocate, start or participate in any discussions that are racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay or other hatemongering philosophies, or anything that is sexually explicit in public. Do not organize nor be a part of any guilds or groups within Eternal Lands or their forums that do so.

Do not patronize, mislead, or take advantage of people as they become acquainted with the environment and make beginner's mistakes.

Ok, in my infinite kindness, and against some of the other mods oppinion, I am willing to give you another chance.

The punishment will be:

1. One week of suspension from the game.

2. Your brod and NMT cape.

Hi.

I know that im not supposed to reply in this topic( cous im not a mod and not the person who was banned).

Still, i was wondering if instead of that punishemnt( which is good for the game of course) wouldnt be better to give Pookies some patriothic work( like helping newbies on newbie channel and isla prima).

Im sure that helping few newbies with the tutorial quest wouldnt be that hard :)

That way Pookies can do something good for community and learn how to respect newbies, socialize more with the ppl :)

If his punishment will be brod+nmt cape, its not that much( ~400kgc so around 100 usd), he wont learn anything from it( maybe only that everything here is about the money).

PS. I hope i wont be banned from forums/i wont loose my n00b account becouse of what i said ;/

eMPi

If people want to scam newbies for some iron sword and leather armor, in exchange for 400Kgc or 100 USD, then I say to them: "Go ahead".

Giving pookies community service would be like having a wolf take care of the sheeps.