Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mauriciom

SCRIP - How many He's & Sr's to go training

Well I been working in this the last 2 days because I heat when I go training and i have 100 he's and no more mana or 10 srs and no more he's...

So with a bit of math and some help from LABRAT (he did the url) I was able to create this script

How many SR's He's u need for your training

Here i put a pic that expain how to use it

2162061206RL.JPG

1 other thing the free emu means the emu that u want to use for he's and srs...

(*) There is a problem in the math if you do a low number of restores in a large amount of time... you will get negative number of srs or he's... well that’s mean that with the normal healing per min you will be ok...

(*) Remember that the He's must be a multiple of 4, if it isnt add or drop in sto so it can be it

(*) Other thing this is just a aproximation (each time you go you get the same hits and hp restores and and...) so this is just a way to aproximate the best he's and srs number you should get

ANY BUG OR ANY SITUATION THAT THIS DO NOT WORK PM ME IN GAME OR FORUM

Edited by mauriciom

Nice idea, but without even testing it myself I noticed a problem from looking at the picture aswell as seeing Mr.Yandiana's reply.

It seems like quite a waste to carry a number of HEs that is not devisable by 4... In math its 4|n, where n is a natural number. Which means that you will end up with up to 3 HEs left...

Also the problem with natural restoration is still there even if you have tried to take it into the equation... The problem that can happen is that when your at full hp and 1 min has gone you dont gain that hp... which mean it will in the long run be inaccurate numbers of SRs and HEs needed...

Also its not that easy to keep track of an averange restoration use per training time... and if you can do that why not just take the restorations times 4 and you get the amount of HEs you need...

Edited by Beaverhunter

Nice idea, but without even testing it myself I noticed a problem from looking at the picture aswell as seeing Mr.Yandiana's reply.

It seems like quite a waste to carry a number of HEs that is not devisable by 4... In math its 4|n, where n is a natural number. Which means that you will end up with up to 3 HEs left...

Also the problem with natural restoration is still there even if you have tried to take it into the equation... The problem that can happen is that when your at full hp and 1 min has gone you dont gain that hp... which mean it will in the long run be inaccurate numbers of SRs needed...

-> the #He /4 its 1 thing that we all know... so i didnt put in the equation, if its a problem we can...

-> this is a aproximation, you will never have the same # of restores in a time... there are many things, you got a #gm with a joke, had to go to the bath.. or the mounster run away.. so with this you will have a better thing that k 50 srs 200 hes...

This is good, but it's wrong lol. Says I can use 50"3" HE's, and Restore = 4, so it's wrong. Nice idea though.

This is good, but it's wrong lol. Says I can use 50"3" HE's, and Restore = 4, so it's wrong. Nice idea though.

what means that?

Basically..

With the emu I have and the time and restores for that time, it came up saying: "Carry 120 Spirit Restoration Potions and 503 Health Essences" when with 503 HealthEss I will still end up with some left over, because 4 dosn't go into 503.. So it's wrong. :omg:

Basically..

With the emu I have and the time and restores for that time, it came up saying: "Carry 120 Spirit Restoration Potions and 503 Health Essences" when with 503 HealthEss I will still end up with some left over, because 4 dosn't go into 503.. So it's wrong. :omg:

I dont see how its wrong... it seems that you spend a lot of time.. because for that numbers you will spend 270 min to use all that ess and sps

(*) Remember that the He's must be a multiple of 4, if it isnt add or drop in sto so it can be it

Edited by mauriciom

Mauri, I can train +8 hours without restock, only reason I do is because after about 150 Fluffys I'm full of potions/cape/armours n stuff.

Might wanna stick some validation in there...

Try these values:

This produced:

Carry 60 Spirit Restoration Potions and 200 Health Essences

ALso, the input values (all the 9s) were reset to 2147483647 (signed integer max value). Just test if it's more than a reasonable amount (say, 24*60 - one day).

Mauri, I can train +8 hours without restock, only reason I do is because after about 150 Fluffys I'm full of potions/cape/armours n stuff.

Problem solved...

Remember if u get like Shoq 503/4=125.75 restores add 1 he and u will get 126 or leave 3 and get 125

Try these values:

This produced:

ALso, the input values (all the 9s) were reset to 2147483647 (signed integer max value). Just test if it's more than a reasonable amount (say, 24*60 - one day).

lol... If you cast 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 restores in 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 mins its the same as casting 1 restore in 1 min... so no problem here...

You will get the same result

and the 2147483647... thats 4085 years... we can think in other scrip when EL get to that time of life....

Before I get shouted at for this lot, all I did was put his function into a PHP script. The only validation is does is converts the passed values to integers, rounds up the results and checks for division by zero.

Before I get shouted at for this lot, all I did was put his function into a PHP script. The only validation is does is converts the passed values to integers, rounds up the results and checks for division by zero.

:omg: If this gets shouted it means that ppl use it... and that the idea...

ROFL

Carry 208 Spirit Restoration Potions and -36.4464692483 Health Essences

Some pr0 programming :omg:.

(*) There is a problem in the math if you do a low number of restores in a large amount of time... you will get negative number of srs or he's... well that’s mean that with the normal healing per min you will be ok...

other thing that told me wexy and he is right

YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE FOOD LVL OVER 0 ALL THE TIME IF NOT THIS DO NOT WORK

I don't get it.. If I tell the damn thing I restore 80 times then why does he tell me to take enough HEs for a damn 105 restores? >.<

-Blee

To be honest, unless you really suck at math, this thing is not very useful.

For every 4 restores, you need 5 SR (25 emu) and 16 health ess (16 emu). So its 10.25 emu per restore.

So, to find out how many restores, divide your free emu by 10.25 (must round down)

Then multpily by 4 for amount of HE's and by 1.25 for amount of SR.

Not to mention the fact that the script doesn't work.

Some other factors to consider are....

The time it takes for the creature you train on to restore... eg. male orc..slow thus more time to regenerate mana..

Do you have fast restore?? 3 mana per min as opposed to 1

Do you go to the toilet? mana restores (unless you are real sad and take laptop in loo with you :( ).

Do you chat in GM or such... Those extra mins that you miss attacking = mana restores.

Do you train in a place where the creatures tend to run away..and you have to chase them (special note to Polar bears..) ...more time wasted = more mana restored.

You can work out the theory using complex math.. but there are always random factors that come into play.

My advice would be to take more than what you need..but dont forget to leave some room in CC to pick up drops.. (although I have often put a few srs in a bag to carry a drop....then explain to a noob that it is not a free gift random bag that they just found :( )

Best way to work out these things is trial and error.... everybody has different styles of training... and each time you level a/d or boost your p/c these factors change...

That said.... I still thank those responsible for the time they put into this... New ideas are always welcome.. You never know if you never try... :huh:

Problem solved...

Remember if u get like Shoq 503/4=125.75 restores add 1 he and u will get 126 or leave 3 and get 125

Try these values:

This produced:

lol... If you cast 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 restores in 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 mins its the same as casting 1 restore in 1 min... so no problem here...

You will get the same result

and the 2147483647... thats 4085 years... we can think in other scrip when EL get to that time of life....

The point isn't the values, it's the fact that there is insufficient validation - either client or server side.

It's basic shit man!

As I stated earlier, and wish to reiterate, this has absolutely nothing to do with me, it was an exercise that mauriciom wished to do for himself, all I did was convert

s1=1/5*EMU*(-25*R+2*M*F+M)/(-41*R+2*M*F+M);
h1=-EMU*(-25*R+2*M*F+M)/(-41*R+2*M*F+M)+EMU;

into a PHP script. No more no less. How it works I have no idea, the equations are about as clear as mud to me, but then I don't need to understand them :)

Hmm, I have similar script, made by myself...

It's not a bug-free script, but seems to work fine, at least for me... ;P

You can find it here.

Enter your MP points, free EMU and time (in minutes), that you would like to spend on pvp/mobs (you should know for how long you can usually train before you're out of HE/SR, you can leave it blank if you don't know).

Of course the final result is just the average value.

Edited by BloodSucker

Guest ohmygod

training on trolls, i have fr perk and with fruits I find i do not require SR at all.

Off topic

So you get what 10k oa xp per 5 hour session? So Pro :dry:

On topic:

I think i will look into this calculator thing cause i always take too much of he or srs.

Edited by ohmygod