Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Knight

Signatures

There might be an easier way Red but this is how i do it:

Right click on the siggy and add to favourites.Then just right down the URL of the image and type that into the box for the URL on your signature settings

If there is a better way im sure someone will tell you

:dry:

There might be an easier way Red but this is how i do it:

Right click on the siggy and add to favourites.Then just right down the URL of the image and type that into the box for the URL on your signature settings

If there is a better way im sure someone will tell you

Ok thnx Conavar, worked really well, other people should use this info as a source also, great siggy/ avatar, i love it! great work The_knight i may even give u more then 5k for this! just pm me next time ur ingame and ill donate to ya =)

Edited by redsoxlovr10

@ Sparhawk, Ill practice me new skills on your next siggy. It will be better then ever!

Galbatrix here is your new siggy and avatar :D

Siggy: The background color didnt work as well as I thought it would, you wanted red but it clashed with the text, but too white of red turned out pink, so I think the background color is ok now. I havent tried the flames yet. I hope you like it. :)

MuscleCar3.jpg

GalbatrixAvy.jpg

Edited by The_Knight

AWESOME! :) :) :) - Couldn't ask for better :dry:

Get me ingame so I can give you a tip :)

P.S. Excellent jobs on all siggys, also one thing is still not quite good enough for me - Im a picky person :D

On the avatar... instead of that white background it would be nice to have the pinkish red colour that matched the siggy :D

If its too much work - leave it. Im already THRILLED with the avatar/siggy you made me. Just the colour background change with the avatar would change the work from 199% amazing to 200% amazing :)

Edited by Galbatrix

When you got the time could you plz modify my siggy you made for me (its a bit erm Red) maybe make the background darker and change the letter font . have a play around and do what you think best.

Thanx

Thats alot better . Maybe my fault but what i was getting at in the other post was making the background darker and the foreground lighter . how to put it hmmm make it more forboding and gothic.

Leave mine till last .do the others you need to do and just play around with mine when you have the time (and i know its a pain to find any decent pictures of knightly orders :dry: )

:dry:

4am and my minds dead sorry :D

Maybe make the font smaller(and a solid colour red or black or both) .add a castle in the background (like kidbergs kind of thing) Knight in the foreground .

okies try your best . play around do a few designs and i see you ingame with either 5k or a red cloak which ever you prefer :dry:

Edit :im off now . i will post here when im online tomorrow so we can meet ingame to sort out your payment

Edited by conavar

Duckyo:

Siggy:

BlackDuckcopy.jpg

Duck.jpg

:)

Yay, I don't even need to ask for one to get one. ;P

Just remember the forum rules regarding signatures:

Keep signatures limited to any combination of text and images that doesn't exceed 80 pixels of height and 640 pixels of length. Signatures must be no larger than 50 KB. Do not use flashy, hectic or annoying pictures.

What can and cannot be included in signatures and images follows the same rules and regulations as anything else posted in these forums.

and for avatars:

Your avatar must be no bigger than 90 pixels by 90 pixels in size.

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png

Thanks for the rule Derin :icon13: , is there any specific rule I have broken or need to look out for?

The only siggy I noticed I broke a rule on was Duckyos, with a filesize of 51kb

Edited by The_Knight

A slight edit I'd like to my current siggy you made. If you could..

Put my name "BleedingSoul" a little bit higher.

And in a slightly smaller font, add in the same bloodstyle: Terror Inflamed by Madness

That exact spelling. ;)

Thanks in advance.

-Blee

2 more average siggys:

Gandalf.jpg

CptA1.jpg

I downloaded PS CS2, and it is going to take some getting used too...

Hopefully I can figure out some great stuff to do with it... until then the siggys will be quite bland.

bellow average tbh

u just type word on google what they want, take first hit put in a basic filter and a simple text, and ur done!! w00t!!