Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
conavar

Mass Invasion

Just a quick note to say thankyou to all the Devs /mods and any one else who was involved in organising and running the mass invasion

Thankyou was most enjoyable

Killed by :

Desert chim 1

Yeti 2

Cyclops 1 <<<<< ( while my summoned white tiger licked its paws and watched )

lol noob :)

Edited by conavar

Hehe, nice SS Nita. :)

Any comments/suggestions/complaints/etc, please post them here :):devlish:

Yes, I was banned for it. :o Unbanned so I can take part would be cool :D

Edited by Shoq

It was excellent! more of this please.

And i do not regret calling mortos a cute girl with pigtails even though you threw all them chimmys at me, thanks :devlish:

Alby

well uh, i definatly was kinda frusterated cause i was trying to get to mm stor to make a trade when all of a sudden a giant appears next to me???

Had an excellent time, this newbie very much enjoyed playing with the nasty monsters and the no drop meant I could do it without worrying about losing my hard earned

Thx guys :devlish:

THIS was SO awesome. i like it mostly because of the no drop day. usaully i HATE no drop days but today was so awesome. i hope yall do it again.

Gandalf

Yes, last time I saw an invasion (for a contest) the monsters were nicely spread out, even tho strong we could still take em.

This time, you're putting too many in 1 place again. 1 Giant in Desert Tropics, Ok I'll go off to try. Whoever was playing on Mortos of you guys, probably summoned like 10 Giants.

Comment -> Negative: Too many uber-monsters and not enough spread out.

Not to mention, in 1 session at the Desert Tropics I killed 36 Fluffies because I couldn't even move after I killed one. And same there for the Desert Chimerans and Forest Chimerans.

-Blee

Yes, last time I saw an invasion (for a contest) the monsters were nicely spread out, even tho strong we could still take em.

This time, you're putting too many in 1 place again. 1 Giant in Desert Tropics, Ok I'll go off to try. Whoever was playing on Mortos of you guys, probably summoned like 10 Giants.

Comment -> Negative: Too many uber-monsters and not enough spread out.

-Blee

Good point maybe the Giant should be one per map say as the leaders of the invasion

( note:At My level Ten giants is just the same as one. fft I would get owned just by the giants left Testicle ) :devlish:

The invasion itself was nice :) but the part after it was so much better :D

I just loved all those des chims and fluffies in Desert Tropics. Just a pity there were some cursed giants running in the way :devlish:

Some screenies:

Screenie 1

Screenie 2

Screenie 3

Here they decided not to accept my uploads anymore, so I switched

More screenies

Apart from Mortos' big behind waving at me while I was slaying fluffies, it was a great event! Thx and hopefully we can have this again or even better another time. :o

This invasion was very nice that it also took place during a no-drop day, whether coincidently or not. This was by far the first time i was confortable with a col for an invasion. It was a lot of fun for me to be fighting many monsters around my stats, not too much lag this time because maybe there was several places that was invaded, and many decided to go pk instead (no bag jumpers too). it was great that there were so many variety of monsters. Yes monsters were very centralized, but for me i think that may be a good thing for monsters of fluffies and lower... the higher stat monsters might be better off if there werent too many of them in a radius of 100 steps.

ugh, got multied by 2 fluffs, 1 cycl, and 1 mountain chim at pl gate.... very centralized monsters.

Much appreciation to the Mods who put this together.

btw, nice screenies atlantis.

I had the best time of my life! :devlish:

Was standing in WS when all of a sudden alot of diffrent animals and monsters spawned, i got attacked all the time not knowing what i was fighting at all lol was sooo funny!

ugh, I had to miss it but it defently looked good! :D

Nita pr0 as always.

When we take better look at that screenie we can see that he had very expensive stuff( worth like dunno 500-700k gc), he was fighting in multi-pk map( kf) a giant, and he even didnt took a rosto ;D

go go Marek =p

eMPi

Nita pr0 as always.

When we take better look at that screenie we can see that he had very expensive stuff( worth like dunno 500-700k gc), he was fighting in multi-pk map( kf) a giant, and he even didnt took a rosto ;D

go go Marek =p

eMPi

no drops day? ;)

:D lal @ atlantis having rost on "no drop day"

yea, pr0 :)

Meh, I was in the shower when the invasion took place. It finished just as I got out. LOL

Sounds fun from what I've heard.

GJ :D

it lasted for sooo long... I only managed to find 1 polar bear, and kill 2 sslessars, shame :P

still fun though... Funny when everyone was searching in dp for a very evasive giant...