Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sMooMs

Bot list

There should be a game cmd to view all sell/shop bots. When I am looking for something, it's quite annoying to look at the site and try to find out what bot is a shop.

Just an idea =p

indeed.. would also be nice to have a site like Riva Market, but only for bots.. :D

or just a list so i can ignore them from market.. like 80% of posts are from bots :o

or just a list so i can ignore them from market.. like 80% of posts are from bots :o

Indeed. I havent been on market for ages, today I went on market and I couldnt belive what I saw.. more bots placing offers than players.

try to find out what bot is a shop
if it doesn't have ant in the name, PM it to find out, because it probably is :o

most bots are trade bots these days. there are exceptions like gossip, but the list of those who aren't is short and not too hard to remember

I think that there is a way to view them, not sure wat tho, u can always just look at the players online feature on EL website, but would definatly be a plus to have this ability to see them in game.

I like the idea too, particularly if it lists their locations. I spend a lot of time on Irilion, and do trade quite often with the bots there. Its irritating enough trying to figure out what bots are trade bots, and then pm each with loc, to see if they're on Irilion. ><

Well, the concept is quite simple and can be automated :D

Take the botlist and your market channel log and run a comparison (don't forget your ignore list :D) :cry:

What I never understood is, that there was a thread of tradebots once upon a time and it never seemed to be in sync with the actual tradebots, considering bots have to be registered...