Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kidberg

Trading

I dont know if this is really a true bug but here lately when i trade from storage or someone trades me something from storage it seems to always fail the first time if not more. I have the "S" set in the corner box and it still will not trade. I have also moved around a bunch as like today were i moved probably 10 times and it still didnt trade.

did u use any phys potions or such before? o_0

sometimes when i trade i get the message "your blabla has unatural more EMU than normal" or such :S

Or does this happen continious to you? :P

No Scorpius, this is a different bug.

There are a few cases that it seems to happen, hard to produce the actual answer though.

It happens to me sometimes when I click the accept too fast, then I trade the same items and click it slower. But, I tried to reproduce it one day with radu, couldn't get it to work for some reason.

Yeah i get the same message jh. I dont what it is and yes i get it almost everytime i trade. eventually i get the trade completed but sometimes it takes up to 10 tries to get it and sometimes i have to logg to get it.

lol, both put up a bone or small item that costs next to nothing...and make it go to your inv..and everything else to your storage. that should make it work. if not im an idiot, but it works for me

i had this posted before....it works if you trade slower....and also check if you have enough slots...but it always failed unless i clicked accept slowly (irritating)