Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GeneralM

ENTROPY? Suggestion for a NEW cloak!

i think there should be a RED cloak in EL

i already seen the Texture for it in MD2 map but its not ingame yet

My Suggestion its gonna be a Manufacturing Cloak

and if you wear it your chance of Succes while manufacturing goes up by 15% or something like that :P

maybe someone else got a better idea LETS POST ABOUT IT

how about a teleport cloak and available as a drop from any creature. but chance is 1/20000. it can be like you just press the wand button and it basically has infinite amount of the items needed to port but they dont show up in inventory and you dont get any exp in magic for teleporting.it could also be worn by a noob who doesnt have enough magic lvl to port regularly.

How bout no. This would really unbalance the game, and somebody could just get lucky. People talk about the new cloaks, and how some people got on their 2nd try, some are on their 400th with none yet.

teleporting cloak is a really bad idea that is all we need some noob who started yesterday killed one rabbit and got it and he has no magic exp at all. Some people work hard to get to a certain lvl to get to harvest a new item, cast spell, ect., ect.

and really if you got exp from it a newb would become like level 40 magic in no time :? and that is a really bad idea (maybe make a dragon drop it with chanes of 1 in 5 billion or something and only level like 80+'s can kill it)

YOYOYO PEEPS dont Change the Subject :P

We need ideas for a Cloak

not a Fight over n00bs who are gonna get it.

I like the idea of a Teleport cloak but then it would be a cloak that has 2 be RECHARGED like some items in Diablo you know? and it would be a Store item....

BTW Kikoran? LINKIN PARK RULES!!!!! :)

OOOO NO don't go on suggesting something from another game and no there doesn't need to be a teleport cloak the Red Cloak could be summoning and Gold for Manufacturing

Entropy said 2 me....... Red cloak will be in next client update just post an idea...... i did and i want it 2 be a MANU cloak cuz im getting SICK off all the FAILS!!

The red cloak should be a Combat fortification cloak. It gives 20 to Attack, Combat, and Defense. Though, every 30 seconds it hurts your life a point.

The red cloak should be a Combat fortification cloak. It gives 20 to Attack, Combat, and Defense. Though, every 30 seconds it hurts your life a point.

That seems a tad outrageous.

How about the red/manu cloak letting u increase your harvest skill by 5? That way its easier to get the ores to make the bars u need for them manu?

How about the gold/summoning cloak letting u need only 50% of the ethereal points for magic/summoning? Or u need less raw meats for summoning say 1 raw meat less for each summoning.

Just a few thoughts.

My ideas Gold=Manu Cloak makes it 20% chance less to fail manu things (alchemy and stuff)

Red=Summoning Cape Makes it so the rate your summons lose life is split in half so instead of 2 every 20 seconds (or is it 10 seconds) they lose 1 life every 20 seconds

That seems a tad outrageous.

hehe, dont forget who made the post...

I made the post... and i say RED cloak must be MANU cloak that gives 15% less fails or something (i rather have NO fails or 50% less fails but its all ok)

I agree with the general the red cape needs to be the manu cape! and the gold/yellow one should be the summon cape!

I like aeros idea about the summon cape too that ur summonings loose less life. Another suggestion could be that ur summongs get say 20-40% defense of their new attack lvl?

Would love to do a bear with lvl 90 attack and 30 defense :twisted:

OK well take my idea and switch the colors

seriously, who constantly fails manufacture. if you're going to do that, why not make it harvest. though youd only use it for the first 120, then put on the green cloak. But id rather the red cape be used for fighting somehow... just cos it would look cooler :lol:

When is Entropy gonna read this damned Post!

I want a RED cloak that makes you succeed in Manu More often (or makes you Stop failing)

Stats for Cloak:

Color RED!! (This is the MUST)

Manufacturers Cloak

Requiered Manufacturing Level 30

Effect: No More Fails in Manufacturing

#Hint: Now all we need is ENTROPY to look at it :lol: :wink:

How about the red cape is for defence. have to have really high defence to use it and it cancels out the 10% autohit? however if they have a doom cape on it'll only reduce to 15%. This is only supposing that this 10% wasnt just to rid ourselves of afkers. Or if it was, it could reduce it to 5% and absorb some damage.

After all, it is the colour of supermans cape:D

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!

I said i wanted a RED manufacturing Cloak....

if you guys want different cloaks Pick another colour :)

No Where is Entropy when you need him :?::?::?:

I want an ugly Spontaneous Combustion Cloak. When you put it on you implode...

ROFLMFAO