fulfills this concept, to some extent. Most folks are upset with the sheer

loss of an item to nothing.

I suggest that the Branch of Destruction is changed to the Branch of

Grabbing. In this case, the BrOG will take 1 random equiped item

from the target and place it in the inventory of the attacker. If the

attacker's inventory is full, the item is dropped in a bag at the attacker's

feet. This occurs regardless of Rosto status, but only works on

equiped items.

Lol, if u thought that the brod was controvesial, u would NEVER hear the end of this from pk'ers, would be chaotic, the "brog" would have to be incredibly rare and expensive to keep the number of them down so that pkers with rostos arnt loosing their armor and weapons all the time, or make it a small chance to take the armor/weapon and more to take the cape/meddalion.

radu ain't gon change the brod :icon13:

I think he ment put a new item in the game called the "Brog" without removing the Brod... could be wrong tho

There is a BoD (bone of destruction), there is a BroD. While BoD I understand and see the reasons of using it, BroD is just a nasty toy for brats wanting to spoil others' fun.

There is a BoD (bone of destruction), there is a BroD. While BoD I understand and see the reasons of using it, BroD is just a nasty toy for brats wanting to spoil others' fun.

Uhhhh... im still a newbie, wats the diff between a bod and a brod besides ones a bone and ones a branch???

Firstly, I BroG sounds better to me than BroD, because at least there is a reason to use it. (Whereas BroD just scares people away, does not kill them or even benefit you in anyway)

Secondly, for redsox;

BroD == Branch of Destruction, 4% chance to destroy/decay item on opponet

BoD == Bone of Death, 5% chance to do 150 damage immediately on opponet

Both do not work if enemy is wearing red cape of the "unbreakable."

Both are disliked by a lot of people, some people see BoD as ok, but BroD is generally regarded (except for LuciferX and PkG) as a bad/evil thing.

I kinda like the idea actually. Like atlantis said i like it more than the brod b/c u benefit from the brog instead of being stupid and jsut destroying peoples stuff just for the heck of it (errm...pkg). This would give the lesser ad people more of a chance at some of these nice things and owuld kind of rule hte whole richer people thing out.

Firstly, I BroG sounds better to me than BroD, because at least there is a reason to use it. (Whereas BroD just scares people away, does not kill them or even benefit you in anyway)

Secondly, for redsox;

BroD == Branch of Destruction, 4% chance to destroy/decay item on opponet

BoD == Bone of Death, 5% chance to do 150 damage immediately on opponet

Both do not work if enemy is wearing red cape of the "unbreakable."

Both are disliked by a lot of people, some people see BoD as ok, but BroD is generally regarded (except for LuciferX and PkG) as a bad/evil thing.

completely agrees!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ?!?

branch of grabbing an item.... u crazy... maybe each time it works u get a permanent - 10/10 a/d + no rost when u use it then it would be fair.

anyway, thi is just a noob topic of noobs wanting revenge on stronger player >.< even if u used the "BroG" u coudn't hit us. anyway, whats the point of rosto in tht case...

edit : just few ideas.

edit : atlantis, u know how expensive items are for pk now. the game, with this branch would just be : brog vs brog and max coord... and the luckiest wins.

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

@ Mr.Yndiana

I miss the few ideas in your post.

Also... don't feel to pr0, please. Stats doesn't make people less newbs.

@Branch of Stealing Items

Pure nonsense.

Based on that idea, i would suggest an item with a chance to remove items your enemy is wearing and dropping them in a bag on the ground a few steps away.

Like you hit him so hard that he cant hold his sword anymore and it flies away.

I would call that weapon the BrOHBJ, Branch of happy bagjumpers. :D

Piper

Based on that idea, i would suggest an item with a chance to remove items your enemy is wearing and dropping them in a bag on the ground a few steps away.

Like you hit him so hard that he cant hold his sword anymore and it flies away.

I would call that weapon the BrOHBJ, Branch of happy bagjumpers. :icon13:

Piper

so other newbies can jump the bag?.. nice idea but it wouldn't work sorry

hmm you post sorta said it already, sorry

Edited by maximos

Actually, I have fought on PK maps. However, at this point, I will not go on a PK map. Why? No possible reward for me. I go on, I die. I have no hope of winning. This is also true of higher level players. I have a guildmate who is very high a/d/p/c and kill just about anyone. He rarely goes on a PK map to fight players. Why? Because when he goes on everyone leaves. Why do they leave? There is no possible reward for them in fighting him. He just wasted 15 to 20 mins suiting up and going to pk.

Rather than throwing out childish comments like 'this is a stupid idea,' you might try to understand why the idea has come about and offer an alternative.

The problem:

1. If you are a lower level fighter, you will die on a pk map.

2. There is no reward for dying, and no possibility of winning when a lower level player engages a higher level player.

3. This keeps most folks out of pk.

PKers should be equally concerned about this. Targets are growing leaner, the same folks on going in, loosing rosts, and quiting pk.

To get new blood, you need something more than certain death. It is true you can train to level to be a reasonable pker. This takes huge amounts of time and/or gc, so the production rate of new pkers is very very small. I would like to challenge players in PK, but why should I when all I will do is die?

Think about this problem, offer a solution. You don't like my first attempt, fine, offer another. The BrOD is a revenge weapon for lower level players on higher level players, it is the only option lower level players have. I don't like what it does, but it is my only option if I want to inflict pain on a higher level player.

So... if somebody trained one's char to high levels it's good reason enough to go and destroy his hard earnt stuff? Give me a break, it's the most f..... lamest reasoning I've ever heard. Go and work your ass as these people did in the past (most of them, that is - others just paid in $$ for their chars).

~me

Actually, I have fought on PK maps. However, at this point, I will not go on a PK map. Why? No possible reward for me.

I must only say 1 thing, don't I?

Do you think that we, the higher leveled PKers, are getting any reward? No we're not. We win the honor of beating our opponent and being superior. Thats all we get. Not to mention the big heap of crap newbs give us about bagjumping if they get killed after they had a clear warning about a PK area.

EL has come to a point where PK is no longer about drops, but about the kick of the battle.

-Blee

Lol i can just see the outlaw section now crammed with " SOME NOOB GRABBED MY TIT PLATE " :P

On a serious note though after reading this post and various others about PKing , i think something needs to be done to breath some life into the PK scene for those that want to do it.

Wether that is done by getting rid of rostos/making rostos only protect equipped items or making low level only PK maps i havent a clue.But dont think this is the right way to do it.Thats My opinion sure people will have diff. ideas on the subject