Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maximus_amillon

I got Banned

I got Banned from Eternal Lands because my brother made a new character and said somethings that i dont know. i am very sorry for this and i would like my ip address unbanned because this game is very fun please again unban me. Thank You :icon13:

Maybe you should start charging a "release fee" like wheelclampers for it wasn't me crimes - that way you *could* get a ferrari :P

(feel free to delete this post, sorry I couldn't resist)

If the banned individual is truly contrite (sorry) and has seen the error of their ways.

First Ban $5

Second Ban $50

Third Ban $500

Fourth Ban $5,000

Fifth Ban $50,000

Well it was my brother and im really sorry truly it wasnt me and i will take action by putting a pass to enter my computer please unban i will watch my brother's every move

lol still "your brother" after all these posts. please make a search with the word brother in bans section. bad brothers. they are all bad brothers.

Only the good kids with jerk brother (Who don't play the game, but when they first log on they seem to have a reflex to type something like #help_me fuk you all) seem to get banned. :hug:

Well it was my brother and im really sorry truly it wasnt me and i will take action by putting a pass to enter my computer please unban i will watch my brother's every move

lol still "your brother" after all these posts. please make a search with the word brother in bans section. bad brothers. they are all bad brothers.

I have tried to search for the bad brother section but cant seem to find it help me someone :hug: