Eternal Lands Official Forums
Peach

My new Cell Phone

Oh yes! I had motorolla - it was shit. Then only Sony Ericcssons and they're cool and, what's even more important, very stable and didn't require much repairing.

I don't have a cellphone. That does have its advantages. Noone will ever annoy me all day long with phonecalls or anything. Takes a lot ot stress away too, I guess.

-Blee

I have a sony ericsson, and it's kinda buggy... for example, the keypad lock doesn't apply when the screensaver's on(for the first character, anyway, after that the screensaver is off) ... that's kinda when keypad lock is for.

I actually got this handset because my old phone's battery was almost gone, it used to last for months from a full charge, if I didn't make calls (which I usually don't), and was down to a few days... battery had already been reconditioned, and I was told getting a new battery would cost more than a new phone. so I got one, and what do I find? the new battery in it doesn't last much longer than a week either. price of having a new, smaller phone, I guess.

plus nowadays it often turns itself off when it's in my pocket, which is all sorts of silly

Oh yes! I had motorolla - it was shit.

I have small, silver and cute motorola now and is ok:>.

Btw I don't pay so much attention on mobile phones. I had the old and a bit ruined by myself (few times fell down on the floor etc) Siemens for few years and its battery was terrible (lasting less time than should) but it was still pr0 and I liked it mostly because of the unique chinese melody ringer ding ding dong:> but at last I had to buy the new one because later I had some disconnections while talking and ringing was too quiet to here it even when it was max volume ;*(.

Sony Ericsons blow.

Dieplzkthx

^^ Agreed.

I'm intrested to know how they blow? They're the best Phones on the market by along way. :)

#edit - Nice phone Des. :o

Edited by Shoq

Pretty good phone my sisters got it in pink . :>

Edited by duckyo

Im using Sony Ericsson K750i since a year now.. had alot of fun with it.

BUT... i saw it by my friends and now i see it on my own Cellphone.. The Stick wont work properly

after some time. its not that it just happens to me.. like said.. all my friends had the same prob with

that control stick thingy o_0

Ill be an proud user of Sony Ericsson Cellphones but ill make sure that it doesnt has a control stick again :D

I NEED THIS 1!!!

US-West_Old-School_Cell_Phone_Vert_Tan_web.jpg

hmm a bit small......

Edited by thelethalmoo

Well atm I am using a Samsung D700 since I broke the best phone I had by being drunk :) The phone was a K700i (Sony) probs one of the best phones out. :)

Sweet, here is the one i use (an earlier version of it, cant find a pic of the exact one):

http://www.zdnet.de/i/mb/pda/2004/11/t_mobil_mda3_lg.jpg

And, no, i cant recommend it, its really a pain. And an expensive one too :)

Piper

LoL! From just looking at that phone, I can tell it must be teh r0x :)

My wife and not I :) , is getting this:

http://bilder.prisjakt.nu/bild.php?p=133856&st=2

(Sony Ericsson K800i - James Bond Edition)

Ooooh ^^ cool :D

i have a samsung :)

http://images.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=http...6lr%3D%26sa%3DG

it's the SGH-Z230

Nice, my friend had one of those. :o

I used to have one of those small silver Samsung phones, which I loved because it was so small, and because one of the rings was a single beep. So if it went off in class or something, no one even noticed.

But...that got lost/stolen, so now I have this, which I bought off eBay:

http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/lg/vx4400b.html

It's light, but it's got a bulky battery, so it's not exactly small...but it's OK, especially since I don't really use my cell phone anyway. I even put it through the washer on mistake and it came out OK ^_^ But, I'm due for a new phone, so I want a chocolate or a razr :D

Edited by Tanyia

I don't like Pip's mobile at all - to many stuff in one. Tinya's one is kewl, though. Derin's one is nice.

@Hardcore - you had manicure before taking this photo, right?

Edited by Gilean

I NEED THIS 1!!!

US-West_Old-School_Cell_Phone_Vert_Tan_web.jpg

hmm a bit small......

Lol... better in blue... :icon13: