Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gossip

Where's the Joker?

Hi,

I need everyone's help. I have somewhat of a crush on Joker, but he doesn't return my PMs! So, I want to keep an eye on him and keep track of where he goes. I heard a rumor that he has a thing for Mira, but I can't believe that he'd care about that tramp. Anyway, I'm holding a contest to see who can find him the most number of times between now and the end of the year. You don't have to tell me when you find him, I'll see the message. Just get out there and look! I'll post the leaders each week between now and New Year's day each Sunday.

The Prizes are:

1st: a MM cape, a FR cape and a BP cape

2nd: 5 rings of mana destruction

3rd: A titanium chainmail

Anyone can win, including CELmates, mods, etc. The only characters that are disqualified are NPCs and Bots. How could they play, anyway? You need to accept the Joker's gift as proof for me to count it. And if I miss someone finding the Joker because I had to step out to get my hair done or something, that won't count either.

Gossip

Well, the contest is moving along, with over 125 joker finds.

The original prize package has been boosted! The original prizes were donated by Ghrae, Anabella, and Scafativ. Now Magpielee has kicked in some additional prizes to keep it interesting. So the prize packages now are:

1st: a MM Cape, a FR Cape and a BP Cape

2nd: 5 Rings of Mana Destruction and a Mirror cape

3rd: A Titanium Chainmail and a Steel Axe

4th: A Steel Chain, a Steel Shield, and a Steel Long

5th: A Skunk Hat (I wonder where this came from?)

Here are the standings as of now, after having disqualified scafativ, learner and the ants (cheaters all!)

The contest leaders are:

12 kinalor (a lot of time on this guys hands, apparently)

5 raisa, shazon

2 alumina, cipikkia, jirik, marc, odysseus, ohmygod, robtheanvil, thesilverknight

Other contest entrants with one find each:

acho, adrian_k, alch_store, ant_store, arcantris, assasyn, bahador, baldybob, benamon, bruno49, camelsmoker, chefge, citizenkane, cloudo, conzalo, cyberwulf, darion1, dera, dorabear, drkhwk, ednovel, element3, elrohir, enider, evilgeorge, feliar, hades, hadesangel, hatch, holleydot, insanergy, jefric, _jerry_ziomek_, justinm, kilolife, klucina, kraden, krius, krub, ladyaurena, ladysnith, llywar, lordcorn, lorddragoonjosh, loulette, lovag, macal, machevort, manukills, marcus1, margu, mufossa, neophyte, nienora, olimpus, onyx_loneshadow, raila, rawuk, rayjack, sacha1, saosan, seanlong81, skyfire, sorvolo, souldrinker14, sphinxus, suppr, sylis, syllenia, tagid, tapi, triangle, tsabpov, vienes, volf_pl, white_fox, willson, xbile, yionray, ynohtna, zobi_la_mouche, zug, zurekodw

The contest still has over amonth to go, so plenty of time to catch up! Go find the Joker.

Gossip

the joker hunted has really taken off the last few days with many now joining in on the hunt, even though im not going to join the hunt i have been watching it with interest, any chance you could update the leaders more often? just i think this will make it even more interesting than it already is.....great idea for a contest btw :D makes me laugh to see all these wanderingfools :)

What a week- the contest has heated up! Here are the player standings, with the number of joker finds for each:

18 raisa

14 shazon

13 kinalor

10 marc

8 cho_yun

3 odysseus

2 willson, thesilverknight, robtheanvil, ohmygod, mariws, lovag, looter, justinm, jirik, cipikkia, alumina, adrian_k

Other contestants with one find each:

zurekodw, zug, zobi_la_mouche, ynohtna, yionray, xbile, wolfkin, white_fox, wage, volf_pl, vienes, turjan, tsabpov, triangle, tapi, tagid, szatanserduszko, syllenia, sylis, sweetthang, suppr, stricks1, sphinxus, souldrinker14, sorvolo, skyfire, sir_tiger_nixon, silverarrow, show, serkaru, semgilman, seanlong81, saosan, saenia, saelf, sacha1, rusikus, rayjack, rawuk, railand, raila, painfu, onyx_loneshadow, olimpus, nikolaos, nienora, neophyte, mufossa, mschoolbus, moyo, mortsllehm, minuet, masterfrog, margu, marcusdale, marcus1, manukills, makkitotosimew, machevort, macal, lyeowar, loulette, lorddragoonjosh, lordcorn, llywar, llandeloy, littlelooter, last_star, lasovaska, ladysnith, lady_larissa, ladyaurena, ladogar, kylashandra, krub, krius, kraden, kobajagi, klucina, kilolife, kelseydawg, _jerry_ziomek_, jefric, jay10, insanergy, horza, holleydot, henryb, hearst, hatch, hadesangel, hades, guysmith, glyph, gilgalad14, feliar, exebius, evilgeorge, enider, elrohir, element3, elandir, ednovel, drkhwk, dorabear, diegocalado, dera, darksunter, darion1, cyberwulf, conzalo, cloudo, citizenkane, chefge, camelsmoker, bruno49, brain, bendare, benamon, baldybob, bahador, autumnwood, assasyn, area, arcantris, andrewkun, allegro, aleppax, alch_store, acho, 2swift4steel

There's almost a month left, so get out there and find Joker!

Gossip

woo i'm going to get a skunk hat ^^

lol

Atlantis found joker and failed to get a Bread (s/he he had no room for that item). :dry: what do I get for this?

2 Years and 1 Joker. :icon13:

20+... 1 year. gets abit boring finding him lol

:wub: I have the spawns marked on me maps:P

And when Im tired of either alchy or training or Harvesting I go Joker hunting which I

find quite fun actually.Like last nite before loggin off I found him 2x but since I dont

want to be a JOKER HOG I quit cause I was getting some PM's so anyways I do like this

contest and wish everyone Great LUCK!!!!

p.s

DO NOT PM ME IN FORUMS OR GAME ABOUT WHERE IS JOKER I WILL NOT TELL YOU :P

*hugs* to all of my wonderful EL family :)