Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

Guess the movie

Easy one this time. Just do not mess movies, please;) The picture MAY be related to only one full-time movie.

279962130.jpg

Hint. There was also another two movies with the same characters. The difference is... the look of characters;)

Edited by Kheres

It is a movie! It lasts for around 100 minutes. If it is animated movie? Well... Shrek is a movie, right?

<edit>

If you find Ghost in the Shell S.A.C: S.S.S* impossible to guess... well, try with this one;P

281427199.jpg

Should be easier;)

*Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society

@Desertus

Just admit you'd got no idea ;p

Edited by Kheres

Going to be a slightly educated guess, but I'm not sure :/, Turks Fruit (Turkish Delight)?

(and I was looking at Ghost in the Shell but couldn't find the right pic, so the exact movie - and pretty sure I did see that pic when I was looking for the previous one :D )

That looks less like a movie still than a yearbook photo of one of the snotty rich kids I went to high school with~ :D

It is a shot of a movie character;) I guess I can give you a hint that this is one of the very first movies this actor acted in;)

(He's quite famous. I think that one of his best roles ever happened to him in 1982 :> ). Good hunting!

@Molime

I've picked the least known Ghost in the Shell movie with premeditation. In the other two movies the same character looked like this:

axel050617_11.jpg

Motoko Kusanagi <--- pr0est between pr0s!

It is a shot of a movie character;) I guess I can give you a hint that this is one of the very first movies this actor acted in;)

Well, Turks Fruit was... guess getting less educated now: Cold Blood? (seems less likely than Turks Fruit really)

Monsieur Hawarden correct?? But his scenes didn't make it to the released movie:

Notes:

This is Rutger's film debut. Unfortunately his scenes were not included in the final edited version.

(from the official Rutger Hauer website).

Got any clear link about it? I've been googling like crazy without luck lol.

Monsieur Hawarden correct?? But his scenes didn't make it to the released movie:

Notes:

This is Rutger's film debut. Unfortunately his scenes were not included in the final edited version.

(from the official Rutger Hauer website).

Got any clear link about it? I've been googling like crazy without luck lol.

That's what you get when you trust some shitty movie pages :( Meh, I do apologise and I'm sending a note of complain (with a bomb attached) to the website :/ (Polish one, guess they're not that trustworthy I thought).

:(

Sorry :). Still wondering what movie it IS from now though, if it is. I did find the pic a few times, but not clearly from a movie :(. He just looks like he does in Turkish Delight though:

Screenshot_Turkish_Delight.jpg

(no, i'm NOT stubborn)

hey cmon, if you post these sort of movies, the turn will be at the adult community all the time, this is no fun.. lots of people around my age havnt seen such 100 b.c movies .. post some recent movies pls, but still make them hard!