Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JohnTheWarder

Retro Time!

Well i decided to dig up the old EL website and such. I hope this doesnt break any rules. Well i havent been around that long but i hope it will bring back some good memories.

Well I couldnt seem to find the other Internet Archive Site I used to use so here is the link for all the archived pages for EL homepage.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.eternal-lands.com/

Feb 15, 2003

Feb 04, 2004

Dec 30, 2004

Jan 14, 2005

Jul 08, 2005

Feb 06, 2006

May 19, 2006

Edited by JohnTheWarder

Some links are broken, and your still missing the original homepage and a few updates after that :)

The first link you have there is a much better design than how the first homepage was.

I don't have screenshots of the website itself, though in some of my older screenshots its in the background showing like 9-10 people online. I won't post them due to I get bashed about posting them, which I know to some players gets old, but it's all I know anymore so if someone wants to see them just ask :)

I don't have screenshots of the website itself, though in some of my older screenshots its in the background showing like 9-10 people online. I won't post them due to I get bashed about posting them, which I know to some players gets old, but it's all I know anymore so if someone wants to see them just ask :)

*raises hand*

I'll post one just for you jjk, and it also shows the bold green color of how the website was, which sorta stays on topic here. :)

38manu1ug.jpg

Notice the jjk? Told you I wouldnt disappoint you :pickaxe:

I'll post one just for you jjk, and it also shows the bold green color of how the website was, which sorta stays on topic here. :pickaxe:

38manu1ug.jpg

Notice the jjk? Told you I wouldnt disappoint you :blush:

Good times. :fire:

Loads of players were online!

Thanks. :)