Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Geelef

Back from the ... ill

Hey people, long time no see!

Just thought you ought to know what became of me after (What was it? Two months?) Ah well.

I kinda started to freak out due to *stuff* happening to my friends, due to school, due to too much stress, due to well, alot more. I just snapped at one point, trashed me room, trashed me body and trashed me comp.

*Stupid*

I know. But still, it's pretty true.

Got up to the point that I couldn't care about nothing no more, I just kept to myself and didn't do anything. Mom + dad brought the comp back to the shop to get it fixed (since I wouldn't), and let me be for a while. Blablabla, got better after some time, and now weve got ourselves the computer back, and I'm allowed on it for about 20-30 minutes per day. (It's better than nothing).

I'm sorry to say that in the time of my *absent* state of mind, I lost all my files on the computer, including my 'finished' 7F map, and a shitload of names and places for the new continent. And alot of idea's for some roleplay stuff, but the latter doesn't concern most people.

Well, hope you'll forgive me (especially Moony, who's waited too long for my map, don't even know if I can re-finish it in a short while, and Roja, who was waiting for my names and backgrounds for places...)

At the moment I'll prolly be doing the map for the most time (if Moon still wants it, that is) and thinking up backgrounds for places once more. And RPing ofcourse, to make some good idea's for the other two things (and for the fun of it).

Ehh, rambled on long enough, gonna see what I can do!

Geelef.

yeah welcome back..hope ya feel better, we all go through tough times sometimes :(

anyway..sorry about the map but we gave it to someone else. If you want you can do one on the p2p continent when i get the objs ready.

Yeah, guessed so about the map, was surprised not to find a PM from Moony in my inbox saying *Where the **** is your map? You aer teh suxx!* when I logged in yesterday... Ah well.

For the time being I'll pass on the new map though, although I've got a little ArenA in the works. (Heh, that's a joke only Dutch people'll get :P)

I'm working on the cities though, shouldn't take too long to get a descent list up and running. Maybe I'll make a thread about it. But we'll see.

Anyway, good to be back, and be liked back :)

And Killer, I remember you :) Aira and I fought you a looong while back, but since Aira and you made up, I started to like you too :P

Geelef, finally!

We missed you, especially your stories on the RP board. Sorry to hear about your situation, hope you feel better now.

You're gonna make a football stadium??

Ehhe, expected you or Nardo to come up with that one :) Well, at least it'll be grassy... And ArenA like :) But I don't think I'll put in goals or something :P

And yeah, feeling loads better now, letting off steam helps a ****load...

You really missed me? Man, makes me feel even better as I did two secs ago!

Of course we missed you. I stopped playing for a while becuase I gave up logging into the game and trying to whisper you.

:sigh:

Roja's right. We all go through tough times. Due to every time we get my computer fixed, I break it about a couple months later. Stress is a major stumbling block in my life... so I know how you feel.

At least you're feeling better!

Keep in touch with me, or I'll fly to The Netherlands and kick your butt.

:P

Hehe... :)

I'd love to see you flying to the Netherlands, as long as you don't kick my butt :P

Ehh, missed ya too. Just been back for two days, already seen you guys haven't started a decent RP... We really need to get working on that one, although all my inspiration is *magically* drawn to the Wake of a Child right now...

Maybe I'll even dload the game tomorrow, when I finally got this friggen router to work :@ (Hate no network, no L@ns o.0)

As long as you know I'm going to have a little chat with you pretty soon :P

I look forward to it... and we REALLY need to start that RP thread. It's getting booring around here, partly becuase people are quitting.

:sighs: