Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pook

PkG recruiting

We are recruiting members havent made a post before so lets see if it works try to have at least 80ad and you must dislike DIE! ^V^ NL PM me in game to join

We are recruiting members havent made a post before so lets see if it works try to have at least 80ad and you must dislike DIE! ^V^ NL PM me in game to join

Ebul Guild :) Good luck with that

requirements: must have less than 60 a/d or bought char, and see morality in the BroD to join

forgot about pl and ca$h ?;o

i rly hope grearien kicks their ass someday :D

well good luck with recruiting, and u forgot =hc= in that list

GoGoGO grear !!! :dry:

everyone has been calling PkG evil but it doesnt seem that way from all the posts, ^v^ constantly harassing our members when it comes to pking and then backing away when we ask them to fight and bleedingsoul never stops complaining everytime a PkG member posts in forums

just please stop its getting really annoying (mainly angelfacejo spamming our sections of forums and never shutting up, seems like you are the evil person)

just wanted to post that we are recruiting so anyone interested please send a pm to pookies

Edited by guysmith

naa you guys aer easy to take care of

@guysmith, WHO left =hc= cause of beeing scared that pookies attacks u?!

AND WHO joined pkg after that? lol...

EDIT: cant write/flame more... gtg train and get some professional advices by eMPi on ch 4 :devlish:

Edited by AngelFaceJo

naa you guys aer easy to take care of

ohhh really ?:happy: i wouldn't say that

lol quit with the spam and flames. PkG is trying to recruit, why does everyone have to be a n00b and flame at them? You guys are being worse then they are!

No offense to anyone, but come on people... :happy:

[EDIT]

Typos.

Edited by Alderan

I have to agree with Alderan, this is a recruiting thread, not a flame war/spam fest. So lets just leave them to their recruiting... and try not to snigger. :)

Pookies I think the reason why this all happened is because you said that people wanting to join have to not like ^v^ =hc= ect If you are going to say something like this you can be sure it will start into a flame war

He's out because of total war that he first cheered for and called everyone to declare war to PkG, now he's out to train on peace, lame?

I don't train Yeti.. I never said that, I kill for fun, I left total war because I can't be arsed with you lot looking for me whilst I train.

And Nienora deals with PkG looking for her, for fun? Comes with being in TotalWar. Guess you should have foresaw that :hug:

#EDIT- Oh, and I sold my char, so, it's not me before you say "Oh, Look who's talking.. being guildless to".

Edited by Ryosuke

He's out because of total war that he first cheered for and called everyone to declare war to PkG, now he's out to train on peace, lame?

[/quote

so very lame and predictable liquid cant live without attention

Edited by desdamona

And Nienora deals with PkG looking for her, for fun? Comes with being in TotalWar. Guess you should have foresaw that :P

#EDIT- Oh, and I sold my char, so, it's not me before you say "Oh, Look who's talking.. being guildless to".

LoL cool, how much you sell it for? :cry:

so very lame and predictable liquid cant live without attention

Yes, attention plxplx kthx. :hug: