Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Oracle

Long ago, when gods were still walking through these Lands, an ancient oracle spoke.

It foretold that in the times of great troubles, the Trinity of great wisdom would awaken. It was said that they would lead the chosen ones to the source of great knowledge.

The oracle told where to look for the Trinity. It also gave hints of how to break the spell of eternal sleep cast on the Trinity by ancient and forgotten powers of Draia.

Do you want to help to finish this story? If so, read below. If no, don't waste your time.

Time:

Most probably following weekend, but it may change since I have to complete the crew (not that it is that numberous) and fit the time to their shedules.

Prizes:

We'll see, we'll see^^

Hints:

Probably only few, but requiring some thinking and general knowledge about Eternal Lands.

Questions? Post below. I may answer to them.

Regards,

Gilean

PS. People that ever got disqualified in any contest are not welcome to take part in this one. The list of is somewhere in this part of forums. Just in case I will post the names here:

Sweettea

Bleuren

Rip

Just_a_guy

Ido

spearman10

jongetje

diablo2

bojo_jr

All'em are not disqualified from official events any more, but guess what? I do not care much about it.

Edited by Gilean

Who said you have to write anything? You will be an actor in this story. Who knows, maybe even the star?

Gil

we found out who the trinity is? cool... RP event \o/

The final terms and some more info:

Date:

November, 26th

Time:

5GMT (18GMT+1)

Lenght:

2 hours (so it will finish in two hours from the moment the hints are given)

Technicalities:

In the time you will be invited to the channel 6 and in the channel you will hear hints given. The hints will be posted in the forums and, please mind this, no more hints will be given. Channel 6 will be to your disposition and anything can be told there, except:

• locations of contest characters;
  • solutions to riddles, questsions given by contest characters;
  • any other essential info about the contest.

Please, try to understand and take it under consideration: breaking above rules as well as PMing contest characters or bugging any of the contest holders will be followed by instant and undisputable disqualification.

People mentioned above are not allowed to take part in the contest. People that are not be able to talk to any of the contest holders (due to #ignores, etc. etc.) won't be able to finish the contest.

Requirments:

General knowledge about Draia.

You can contact me only via forums. In game it's kind of impossible;)

Edited by Gilean

I'll try to be there, I can't get on before 6 and have to go arround 8 (I'm GMT+1) so hopefully you start just a bit late and we work fast :)

I'll try to be there, I can't get on before 6 and have to go arround 8 (I'm GMT+1) so hopefully you start just a bit late and we work fast :P

Actually we start at 6pm gmt+1. The contest won't last longer than 2 hours.

Just found out it's Sunday... I didn't really check date so figured it was saturday. I really don't know if I can make it then or not. But most likely not :confused:

(And the cause is BleedingSoul's RL Bday party :D)

Edited by Cyprom

Just reminding, the event is today around 5gmt. See you then.

900|) |_|_|<|< |\/|'/ |\/|45+4#

Jio

tsk tsk tsk ^^ My Padawan

?? ok... whats that suppose to mean gil...

We'll see in about an hour (+time I will need to kill one or two people). Literaly: levels means nothing in this contest.

Long ago, when gods were still walking through these Lands, an ancient oracle spoke.

It foretold that in the times of great troubles, the Trinity of great wisdom would awaken. It was said that they would lead the chosen ones to the source of great knowledge.

The oracle told where to look for the Trinity. It also gave hints of how to break the spell of eternal sleep cast on the Trinity by ancient and forgotten powers of Draia.

The first of the Trinity was supposed to stay hidden in the shadowy nightmares of his dream in the land of great battle. Where mortals were dying on behalf of their gods, the sleeping one was cursed by ones tied to the soil; the ones that never see more than ground. Only the item with souls of the silent ones enchanted in them may break the curse.

The second of the Trinity is buried under rocks, far in the south, guarded by Ice Guardians in the land of Dragons. In this land of eternal snow, frozen, entrapped by ice, you must melt the ice, dry the water and bring some force of solidness to bring the One’s attention to the realms of mortals.

The last of the Trinity is petrified in one of the places of nature where ancient trees shield earth from the fire of the sun, protects against fury of Zephyrs, and protects against storms and droughts. In this land, where the Trees are essence of the universe, he will talk only to ones that gained the true wisdom and knowledge.