Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
grearien

DIE! guild

#set_enemy_guild PkG to everyone who hates us, unless ya'll scared.

....coward

Well so don't be so brave in your mouth. I noticed that you talk too much but do almost nothing. I think AngelFaceJo had the same feeling, no?

yeh, if u tell everyone should make total war with pkg than YOU should be included the total war... not say something like i dont wanna be attacked while training, why do u think it's called "Total War" ? :)

yeh, if u tell everyone should make total war with pkg than YOU should be included the total war... not say something like i dont wanna be attacked while training, why do u think it's called "Total War" ? :)

That was befor Ent made it so you had to type the command, now I see/have no need to type it, if i wanted to be in Total War, I would, but I don't.

yeh, if u tell everyone should make total war with pkg than YOU should be included the total war... not say something like i dont wanna be attacked while training, why do u think it's called "Total War" ? :medieval:

That was befor Ent made it so you had to type the command, now I see/have no need to type it, if i wanted to be in Total War, I would, but I don't.

So you don't want to be in total war anymore because you can't kill harvesters?

So you don't want to be in total war anymore because you can't kill harvesters?

I got better things to do than have people look for you whilst you train. :medieval:

Read please Dush.

and you didn't have better things to do when you could kill whoever you wanted in total war before this command?

Edited by Dushan

but wait harvester can't have pickaxe if they do they will kill him

Such kind of player we call teh ebul harvester, like meh :medieval:

Such kind of player we call teh ebul harvester, like meh :o

and why did i saw u give a newbie a FREE PICKAXE in nc north cave then ?????!!!!! :medieval:

Such kind of player we call teh ebul harvester, like meh :fire:

and why did i saw u give a newbie a FREE PICKAXE in nc north cave then ?????!!!!! :devlish:

because he wants him to harvest and then to got his iron :)

Who is Shoq?

Arigorn :>

yeh, if u tell everyone should make total war with pkg than YOU should be included the total war... not say something like i dont wanna be attacked while training, why do u think it's called "Total War" ? ;)

Btw. I'm wondering if you said the same if you had 120 a/d character, not ~90/100 :)

Btw. I'm wondering if you said the same if you had 120 a/d character, not ~90/100 :D

Give me your account and we will see. :D

To PKG: It's really lame to leave guild in war time so you can train safely, you're scared or smth? :D

What the fuck, you PvP with corpus protecting you, making you safe, so yes it is.

To PKG: It's really lame to leave guild in war time so you can train safely, you're scared or smth? :blink:

What the fuck, you PvP with corpus protecting you, making you safe, so yes it is.

Both sides lame :laugh::D

If u didn't spend all money on so many name changes you could have your own map with a guard bot;*)

If u didn't spend all money on so many name changes you could have your own map with a guard bot;*)

Name changes and chars, to be precise.