Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Summoning Stone Idea :)

Well i was thinking, its 4am so my mind jumps from things to things, anywho, i was thinking why not have enriched summon stones. and would be like a normal summon stone but have sparkles and when you summon the monster/animal it has double the attack as normal and 0 def, but has double hp :). Just random events like most of the Enriched items ingame. this would open up a bigger market for summoners to sell more than npc for a summon'd animal/monster that'll last longer so worth the xtra gc to spend on it :P.

suggestions and comments anyone :)?

The idea is pretty good and i think that would increase market share for summoners.

but maybe instead of randon it could be used Xmana pots, and enriched stones!

idk wich is better for the economy if random or with other ingreds... but its a point of view to be analysed

Great idea.

IMO they should just be a random event. I think it would ruin the whole stone again if they would be createable via XMana Pots or Enrichment stones and such

The idea is pretty good and i think that would increase market share for summoners.

but maybe instead of randon it could be used Xmana pots, and enriched stones!

idk wich is better for the economy if random or with other ingreds... but its a point of view to be analysed

probably both, a way to make them using ing. and a random chance, just like most of the other enriched things

I'm not sure if I would like to see them being possible to made just like this. I would rather have them as random event while making them.

This way they would be a bit rarer. To balance them just make them a bit more powerful.

Gil

I reckon this idea is great. Maybe give them perks like mirror or evanescance or BP or fatal man or I glow i the dark!

#list_perks

LOVE IT BABY.

damn no nexus!

I'd suggest working a bit more on the summoning as it exists now, before adding anything new

so I don't like it

I'd suggest working a bit more on the summoning as it exists now, before adding anything new

so I don't like it

I agree.

The summoning stones would need to "settle down" before we actually tweak them further.

Having that said, I think that the idea is a good one and I also think it should be a random chance like making an efe.