Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
neokite

GMOB: Actively Recuiting

Hello, I would like to invite you to join GMOB. We are currently recruiting new members to our active family of players. We don't ask much, just that you have the ability to join a guild and that you are not listed within the outlaws section of the EL Official Forum. We do not recruit Bagjumpers or scammers of any kind.

Here is a list of what GMOB can offer you.

• A friendly and active community
  • Offcial website
  • Official Forum
  • Help raising your skills
  • Help gathering resource's
  • Gold assistance
  • Quest assistance
  • Cheap wine and leather
  • We also have players who can make ess, manufacturing and crafting items to order.
  • And lots more!!

If you need anymore info or wish to join please contact romedogg, ynohtna, mtymite or myself ingame!!

Edited by neokite

your website spelling sux! :devlish:

anyway good luck with recruiting

That is romedogg's slan. Rofl and thanks for the support

Good luck and by the way, on your guild's forums, you 'sound' as if your Entropy talking about what's new to EL or fixes on Server Update and the Hyperbag post. Just saying... :devlish:;).

Edited by ELVARG

Actually, it *sounds like*

pla-gia-rism  [pley-juh-riz-uhm, -jee-uh-riz-]

–noun 1. the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.

2. something used and represented in this manner.

In the future, I would suggest rewording the posts or at least use the material in quotes or link back to the page you got it from. As in everything in this game, all things are unique and are not for distribution without permission of the author. Unless Ent specifically said "Yes, please sound just like me, I beg you", its not appropraite to use his direct words.

Good luck and by the way, on your guild's forums, you 'sound' as if your Entropy talking about what's new to EL or fixes on Server Update and the Hyperbag post. Just saying... :dry::D.

I actually did post his name and time he posted it on the message.

Actually, it *sounds like*

pla-gia-rism  [pley-juh-riz-uhm, -jee-uh-riz-]

–noun 1. the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.

2. something used and represented in this manner.

In the future, I would suggest rewording the posts or at least use the material in quotes or link back to the page you got it from. As in everything in this game, all things are unique and are not for distribution without permission of the author. Unless Ent specifically said "Yes, please sound just like me, I beg you", its not appropraite to use his direct words.

ok so when i copy and past the frames go missing. SORRY !!!!!!! And i futur i will just do a quick sumary of it.

fixed and again sorry. will not happening in futur, I just was short of time.