Eternal Lands Official Forums
sMooMs

Tattoos and Piercings

Hey I'm just wondering how many tattoos and piercings us EL players got.

Myself I got 5 piercings in the ears and one in my eyebrow, no tattoos.

I technically have 3 tattoos, but it looks like only 2. One is right above another and they kinda look like they go together. Piercings??....ummm my ears are pierced 9 times, my eyebrow is pierced once and my bellybutton is pierced once :P

I technically have 3 tattoos, but it looks like only 2. One is right above another and they kinda look like they go together. Piercings??....ummm my ears are pierced 9 times, my eyebrow is pierced once and my bellybutton is pierced once :P

I have 3 tats ..ill get pics....big angel and devil on right shoulder, cross w/ wings on left forearm, and joker on outside of right forearm

Edited by mufossa

Funny this came up... I always wanted to know what tattoos everyone had.

I plan on getting a few tattoos... not yet though.

-The letters LWS on the underside of one wrist

-The name 'Morty' on the underside of my other wrist :P

- A red paw print with three toes/ my sign up on my breast bone

Thats all for now =/

As for piercings I had 2 on each ear but I let them close up.

I also pierced the flap of skin between my index finger and thumb when I was bored in school :P

Edit: Typo.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

snip

Guess I should have said what mine are :P

I have an outline of a heart with a rose stem that sort of laces through it. The rose bud is white and there is a drop of blood dripping out of it. Represents that things are not always what they seem. Right underneath that I have one that says "Tigger" old nick name of mine. It's orange and black tiger striped with green cat eyes in the g's. They are on my right shoulderblade.

The other is on my left upper arm. I have a yin yang symbol with the chinese characters for Kung Fu. That one is all black. Yes, I train a form of Kung Fu, Wun Hop Kuen Do if anyone cares :P

snip

Guess I should have said what mine are :P

I have an outline of a heart with a rose stem that sort of laces through it. The rose bud is white and there is a drop of blood dripping out of it. Represents that things are not always what they seem. Right underneath that I have one that says "Tigger" old nick name of mine. It's orange and black tiger striped with green cat eyes in the g's. They are on my right shoulderblade.

The other is on my left upper arm. I have a yin yang symbol with the chinese characters for Kung Fu. That one is all black. Yes, I train a form of Kung Fu, Wun Hop Kuen Do if anyone cares :)

How much did all that cost? =/

Sounds like they look really cool :P

I'm actually getting a tattoo shortly, Roja is refining a sketch I had for when I go get it done. I'll post it when she finishes :P

snip

Guess I should have said what mine are :D

The other is on my left upper arm. I have a yin yang symbol with the chinese characters for Kung Fu. That one is all black. Yes, I train a form of Kung Fu, Wun Hop Kuen Do if anyone cares :D

How much did all that cost? =/

Sounds like they look really cool :P

Ehh not that much really. I pierced my eybrow myself so that was free :P The other piercings were only like $15-20-ish for the pairs on my ears, bellybutton was like $20. That one needs to be redone, they didn't get enough flesh in there and it could tear out if it got caught on something. I don't usually have anything in it cause of that.

The two tattoos on my shoulderblade were about $100 for both. The one on my arm was done by a family friend that had a studio and he charged me $125 for it. I will be putting one on my right upper arm with the chinese characters for Tiger and a tiger standing on the characters. I just have to get the money for it and find a local studio I trust to do the work. Unfortunately my skin doesn't ink well and it bleeds badly.

Here is a pic of the one on my arm

Click'n'Stuff

1 here

me and my sister have exactly the same tattoo, small one 3cm long left shoulder

something like infinity sign , but one part has a shape of a heart, so when you turn it 90 degrees, you get a heart with a blood drop

looks more less like that

(><3

i have several scarrs/bumps from various "accidents" (rugby, bike, knife, that sort of things), but no tatoos or piercings (i'm affraid with pointy things ^_^ ).

maybe a tattoo one day, but that's far from being a priority right now. :)

I have 2 tattoos and no percings

1 tattoo is on my leftshoulderblade, a tiger that comes out of the water.

Because a tiger is my favorite animal.

tigertatju1.th.gif

And 1 tattoo on my enkle, i made it myself, i mean the picture not the tattoo :), its a tribal heart with "papa" in it, papa means dad. he passed away thats why i have this tattoo.

paptatcv6.th.gif

Edit: pics

Edited by Zoya

Look to the left, That is my right arm. Tiger on the left now! And only one hole in my ear

FireBalls

4 rings in my ears 2/ech side and one tatoo, a snowflake on my right upperarm.

Planing on getting 2 more tatoos, a wolfshead (my totem) and a dragon (born in the year of the dragon)

No tattoos and only ears pierced in the age of 4 hehe. Few years ago I wanted to pierce my tongue but dropped that idea for some reasons and personally I think a pierced eyebrow looks cool but it's easy to pull a ring out by mistake.

Well, I don't have any tattoos or piercings, I'm kinda scared of needles anyway. But I might consider later to get a huge Dragon tattoo on my back, I thought about that in the past but I'm just not sure about that.

Why a dragon? I'm obsessed with dragons.

-Blee

bleeding i heard u got a tatoo on ur ass saying the world is yours, rofl