Eternal Lands Official Forums
Yorwan2

A big problem [SOLVED]

Sorry but i play Eternal Lands since 2 weeks and 1 day on 2 my IP adress is banned but the day after my IP is not banned. Where is the problem? I don't understand why my IP is banned...

Help me please.

Yorwan2

That would depend on your actions. If you do something illegal in the game of Eternal Lands you might get banned, on the other hand if you are on a dynamic IP you might be unlucky and gets a banned IP address assigned to you.

We will investigate and post here when the investigation is done.

It looks like you have changed ISP providers to aol, which is hugely dynamic. It seems that you were trying to log on from an IP that is in a banned range through no fault of your own. Please try to log in again, and let us know what happens.

Sorry but i'm french and i don't understand all of your sentences...

If i understand i try to log in in game... Is this?

Thx for your help and sorry for my bad english ^^.

She meant that the IP address you're trying to log on is banned. Not your fault, though.

Since your IP is not staying the same, but changing with each starting Internet connection, you may be able to log on other day.

If you won't be able you were asked to inform her here:)

PS.

Aislinn, did you know your siggy looks awesome in both themes?

alors en gros, tu as l'air d'être chez aol, qui donne des ip dynamiques (ton adresse ip change a chaque fois que tu déconnectes/reconnectes). une partie des ces adresses ip a été bannie dans le passé (à priori à cause de quelqu'un qui a pas respecté les règles, justement. rien a voir avec toi), et manque de bol, il se peut que tu aies une de ces ip à la connection.

en gros, quand ça arrive, déconnecte internet, reconnecte et réessaie. et tiens les au courant si ça continue (ou empire), dans ce cas, ils te mettront surement sur la whitelist, mais comme c'est du taffe et que ça prend du temps, essaie comme ça avant. :)

et hésite pas à m'envoyer un pm si besoin :P

bonne chance ! :)

Edited by cayuga