Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Requiem

New Guild: First and Only

The new guild ONLY is recruting now!

we are a PK/fighting/training guild. requirements are 30+ a/d or 20+ summoning. we dont allow outlaws, scammers, bag jumpers, etc...to join, pm me, capt_a1, or redsoxlovr10 ingame, or post on our forums (link in my siggy)

ty

~1st

sartan is in ur guild... and hes a scammer, if u dont know he scammed nmt and full tit or so dunno what exactly but thats scamming imo :doze:

actually he got those by bagjumping....was invisible as a bag was being changed over to a new owner during some interguild event. dont ask why it was in the bag, this is just what i have heard.

Sartan is not in this guild, it is one of the many he had the nerve to disgrace with his presence, but no longer. Good luck with your guild guys losing that one went a good way in the right direction.

This may be off topic, but, by any chance in this guild run on more than one game? I know another First and Only on a different game.

nope, i only run First and Only on EL, if its on another game, its not my fault :P

Ah, ok thanks. I was just wondering because I though you might have been a friend of mine from that game :x

I would just like to add that we are not only a pk and fighting guild, although we mostly center around that, we also accept all other skills. Although we are a pk guild, we are not outlaws and are respectful players. Oh yeah, and our guild tag is ONLY =)

Edited by redsoxlovr10

Oh yeah, and our guild tag is ONLY in dark blue letters =)

Might want to delete that statetment, because only if someone is in your guild will the tag be dark blue. :) GL with the guild.

Edited by JohnTheWarder