Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
desdamona

Happy anniversary

somewhere around September/October 2004

I didn't think I will stay in EL for such a long time so I didn't pay attention to dates.

somewhere around September/October 2004

I didn't think I will stay in EL for such a long time so I didn't pay attention to dates.

the only reason i remeber the date was because it was my birthday and my bro's pressie was this pc he built for me and he had installed EL for me,i had never had a pc of my own befor so i was realy confused for a few weeks playing on el ..........well i still get confused and its been 3 years this feb :) hey reni hows you !! cool lady i must admit wish we had become friends sooner but still were friends now so thats all that matters :P

Well It was late January 2005 dont remem the date but wish I could find out :P Still like the game and still playing :icon13: So my 2yrs is coming soon :):):icon13:

Well It was late January 2005 dont remem the date but wish I could find out :P Still like the game and still playing :icon13: So my 2yrs is coming soon :):):icon13:

peachy reply you S_______R lmao!!!! we must have a kf girls meeting soon merrick ziara you me :hug:

ivbeen playing the same time as duckyo but im shure ur been saying its been 2 years for ages!

2 Years and a few months then?

@desdamona: I would like scrumpy jack summer nights outside the cider house with you, too! \0/ :P

Des I knew you had to be a white lightning girl :P

Des I knew you had to be a white lightning girl :)

yeah rite tried it once ended up on a embankment somewhere in the morning feeling like i had been pkd :icon13: i bet yo live in the barrles doh ya singing with the old geezers :P LOL :)

Edited by desdamona

I started early January I think, will be one year soon.

But yet I still have ALOT to learn about EL and how it works

I think I started in Feb . '06 and it really feels like I've been playing a long time. I've made a lot of EL friends since then including The_Knight (didn't know you only started about a month before me!). I still love EL!

Must've been before 5th Feb since I joined here then!

Edited by Lu06